Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 18:06:18
Page:  1 
GAME CHANGE: Must have a gun to attack an HQ's fort. Started by: Squishy on May 18, '15 14:40

As of this point forward, you must earn a gun in order to attack a fort.

Report Post Tip
By "earn," would someone still be able to attack a Fort with a gun that's been given to them?
Report Post Tip

Aye, just having a gun, doesn't matter how you obtained it.

Report Post Tip

thought this was always the case? or maybe i just happened to always have a gun when 24 hours expired

Report Post Tip

Whilst I get the point of this, surely this is of little practical significance.

You barely hit the forts when you do attack right away, and if the timer that uses PP'ing should not be included.

Really makes my troll accounts made to sell CA drugs far less enjoyable so what a crewleader can save 25k? Oh the poor Godfather.

Report Post Tip

Really makes my troll accounts made to sell CA drugs far less enjoyable so what a crewleader can save 25k? Oh the poor Godfather.

Its more of a "Why should you be able to take away someones work, without putting in any of your own."

Now you have to at least put in a tiny bit of work.

Report Post Tip

I don't think a gun should be required to Attack HQ's when you're using your PP timer.... Guns aren't required to PP, soooo... Yeah :S

Though I do understand the concept of putting in work, I think (at the very least) dead CL's HQ's should be able to be attacked with the weaker one without obtaining a gun first.

Report Post Tip

Why would you want to attack a dead CL's forts with the PP timer in the first place?

Report Post Tip

He likes to spoil others fun Tepid. So perhaps wants to remove the Forts to prevent others getting the chance to make use of them.

Report Post Tip

Well yeah, he did ruin the backstabbing event for 3 credits so I have to agree with you.

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: Must have a gun to attack an HQ's fort.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL