Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:34:15
Page:  1 
Click Click Boom. (RP) Started by: AlexMercer on Jul 03, '09 19:44

Cryo and Alex arrive at the Monkey Cage just in time to see their boss, Deimne, walk through the doors. They hurry inside, completely bypassing all security and making their way to Deimne's office. As they arrive at the door Alex motions for the doctor to accompany them inside. The wound still ceased to deter him from completing any missions he was given. Alex and Cryo sit in front of Deimne's desk waiting for their next orders.

How'd it go? Deimne asks... As they sit the doctor begins taking a look at Alex's gun shot wound. Alex lights up a cigarette before speaking. Well, we got a few bumps and bruises due to a leak...but the jobs done. Goldman lays in the streets of New York. Alex twitches a little as the doctor is treating his wound. He continues on his cigarette and waits for his orders. He's anxious to shed more blood. Seeing as the news of Goldman's death most likely hasn't reached Doc's headquarters. We need to hit him hard while we still can. There is a night club that a lot of Doc's high ranking soldiers hang out at. I want it gone...and I mean gone, as in non-existent. With his soldiers still inside this will make a huge impact on his war effort. Alex, you and Cryo are taking charge of this. Whether you do it yourselves, or get some of our men to do it, I want it done. Alex shoes the doctor away and stands up, putting his cigarette out in the ashtray. He gives Deimne the nod and looks towards Cryo. You ready for this?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Click Click Boom. (RP)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL