Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 22:08:30
Page:  1 
Happy 4th of July Started by: Absolut on Jul 04, '09 01:05

Happy 4th of July mafiareturns.com. It's another year that most of us are together to see the United States' Independence day. A day of celebration and recognition to those that have served and died for country. To those that play and are affiliated with the game through IRC thank you for serving for our county. Be proud and have a great 4th of July!

Report Post Tip

Happy fourth of july!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ill be lighting fire works all day

Report Post Tip

Heck yes! Gonna light some fireworks and, well, The Simpsons said it best: what better way to celebrate the independence of our nation than by blowing up a small part of it?

Report Post Tip

Happy 4th of July everyone. Take a few moments and remember all the troops and their family's. Without them we wouldn't be a Democracy.

Report Post Tip

Happy Fourth my fellow Goodfellas. What could be a better time to celebrate America's Independance.

Report Post Tip

Happy fourth Everyone. Make sure you dont forget all that has been given up so that we can live like we do today.

Now go drink some beer and blow some shit up

Report Post Tip

Yayayayay Happy Independence day! 

Report Post Tip

Happy 4th of July !!! to my family and friends and to my fellow mafioso's !! Down in USA !  Haroo Haroo!

Report Post Tip

Who're you, Richard Nixon?

Report Post Tip

Happy 4th of July everyone!!!!!

Report Post Tip

Sorry I am late, but I hope everyone had a great 4th! I know I did.

Report Post Tip

I'm late too, I've been away. Happy 4th of july to all my american friends!!! Hope you had fun!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Happy 4th of July
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL