Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 22:08:27
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
From me to you Started by: Clipper on Jul 04, '09 13:34

Don't worry ill speak my mind espically about you clipper.  I could care less what your going to do on the game, cuz i know it will end in the same way as always with you.

Report Post Tip

Well i know it will not. If giving the chance you will see this for your self.

Report Post Tip

You wont be getting a chance from me.

Report Post Tip

Death-Knight, it is your choice to accept him into your family but I would think long and hard before you let him into your upper structure. Now coming from me (a nobody) I know you can shrug it off like I mean nothing, but don't look at this as people trying to put you down for taking him in or telling you what you should do, but instead look at it as friendly advice from people who have been there and seen the damage that can be done. I wouldn't come all the way out here to say it if I didn't mean it. Death-Knight you're a good kid and nobody wants to see you or your family go down due to clipper. So the choice is yours bud just be careful, best advice I can give.

Report Post Tip

Now clipper goes incog, so he can rank up fuck up then say its because we judged him etc etc

Report Post Tip

Well Prem, at least Clipper tried to huh ? We will soon know if hes back as like you all say he will fuck up again.

Thank's for all of your thought's though everyone. At least Its nice to know that you all care for the well being of my family even when you aren't part of it. I dunno what I was thinking in certian ways. I really appreciate it all.

Report Post Tip

To be honest. I have no great feeling towards your family as I have not been around long enough to judge it either way. Not that you'd care though right?

However, I cared for what clipper had to say as he brought it out here to everyone. Hence the comments left by everyone.

Had he not come out here and made this speech then he may have got a few hate mails at most. When he got to Boss and into his twilight years he should have then made the speech of 'I have changed'.

Actions and words are two very very different things for Clipper.

Report Post Tip

I think that just coming out here is never a sign of anything good in itself. I really find it sad when people get fooled and say "at least he came out here and said it".

Talk is cheap, and as we see, his intentions of redeeming himself went as far as seeing that it wasn't going to be easy, so he took an easy way out.

Report Post Tip

Hahahahahaha. Clipper, changed? I smell bullshit!

Tell you what though, if you prove me wrong it would be a fucking miracle.

But until that day, I'm takin the side of Premier and saying this is a whole heap of shit.

Report Post Tip

I think this sums up the thread beautifully.

Report Post Tip

And by this I of course mean http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e191/General_Ridley/MichealJacksonPopcorn.gif

Report Post Tip

Prem, why so hostile?

Looking in the past, you and Clipper go hand to hand with each other.

Report Post Tip

Nucking_Futs aka birday aka hurt feelings aka never made it aka never will aka lets try to discredit people because birday has none

Id give clipper a chance before birday

Report Post Tip

I feel so bad about this thread to even be put in the same genre as Clipper. I know I've fucked up quite a bit but I didn't know that bad :/

Report Post Tip

Eurrgh, gahhhh, oghhhhh....Nope, I just can't muster up enough energy to care.

Sound effects for hire and sale. Contact seller.

Report Post Tip

This sounds like an old fued to me. I being only on MR for a year have no idea what the hell clipper did to deserver the black hatred that some people are showing towards him. It must have been really bad. I'll have to hear the tale....or many tales, to judge for myself but until then I will say.....

Hello sir, welcome to MR and I hope you enjoy yourself and make many new friends!

Report Post Tip

whats the poi nt to this forum

Report Post Tip

well it was about clipper but he died....so the thread died along with it =-)

Report Post Tip

It was really Clipper trying to make a plead for forgiveness which happens quite too often. I mean I can't talk all that much but when it comes from Asylum that you're apologizing and trying to make up for mistakes too often then you might as well just give up on building any bridges that you had burned which in Clippers case, all of them.

Report Post Tip

Clipper was a good friend of mine and he had far too many chances. Even when he was in my family he fucked up twice, that is when i washed my hands with him, if he would do it to me he woud do it to anyone.  I did see changes in him but then he would fuck up and everything went bc to root one. Sadly some people will never change and it is hurtful- but he wont.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: From me to you
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL