Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 15:51:33
Page:  1 
The Egyptian Village Started by: TheLoneWolf on May 19, '15 12:34

TLWolf drives his car through out the streets of Detroit, Looking for a new shop where he can start his new Restaurant. He was in Egypt 2 weeks ago to meet the head of a drug cartel there. He was checking a possible opportunity to import a new kind of drug to USA, it is more potent than Cocaine & Heroin. During his stay there, he tried many dishes from the Egyptian Corner which he liked a lot and decided to start an Egyptian Cuisine Restaurant in USA. He already agreed with one of the most famous Egyptian Chiefs to come work for him in the USA. For a lot of money of course.

As he drives his car, he came across a nice big shop with a sign board saying For Rent. He stopped the car, and went in to check the shop. It was very good, very spacious, it matched what he really wanted, so he agreed with the owner to come the next day to finalise the documents and the contract so he can start working on the preparations.

Report Post Tip

While making his way down the streets of Detroit Afghan spotted what looked to be like a new business that opened while he was out of town looking for more business opportunities. As he got closer he could see that it was ran by someone out of Las Vegas so he decided he best stop in and welcome them to the town and see what all they had to offer as it's name didn't give anything away on what the business might be. Afghan pushed the door open and stepped inside, taking a quick look around to see if they were setting up a store or what. Spotting TheLoneWolf Afghan walks up and introduces himself.

"Hey, my name is Afghan-Mango, most call me Afghan. I was just dropping in to see what you had going on in here and what your plans were? Doesn't like you have all that many wares out on display to sell, so are you trying to start up a store or is this a front for something else, because it really looks like this is just a front for something ELSE."

Afghan winks as he turns around and grabs up an item and turns it over in his hand.

Report Post Tip

TLWolf smiles to Afghan and welcomes him to the shop, then replies to him saying: This is going to be a Restaurant, Egyptian Cuisine Restaurant, First of its kinds in the United States, but we still haven't started yet, maybe by next week, we would have everything set up. We might be selling some Souvenirs from Egypt too in the shop. I'm sorry I can't invite you for a cup of coffee even but nothing is here yet.

Report Post Tip

TLWolf comes out of his car in front of his new shop, He was not alone, another man came out of the car, he was an architectt whom was assigned to prepare the shop and design the shop to be The Egyptian Village. They spent nearly 45 minutes inside the shop. TLWolf explained everything he needs to the guy so that he can start the designs and the renovation of the shop. They agreed that Work Would start on Thursday Morning so the shop can start within 2 or 3 weeks at the maximum. Hopefully before that.

Report Post Tip

TLWolf parks his car in front of his newly acquired shop to check on the workers who started working in the shop to make it ready. There were nearly 20 workers, painters, carpenters and many more. It was a mess actually inside the shop. But that was the only way to do it, they had to bring everything down and renovate it from the beginning. 

TLWolf called one of his guards and asked him to stay here and follow up on the work, as he had to leave to finish some business in the city.

I will pass by again before I leave to Las Vegas, I need to see Progress. Said TLWolf to his guard before he leaves.

Report Post Tip

IllFated sees a sign for a store he had never been in while in Detroit. He pointed it out to a few of his bodyguards to see if they had ever seen it before.

"Yo Bruno, whats that over there?" Ill asked 

Looking confused he answered "Not sure boss I never seen it before."

"Lorenzo what about you does that place look familiar to you?" Ill said as he walked closer

"Nope never seen it before and I was here last week picking up a hooker, I mean I had a date and she lives right across the street over there." the bodyguard said pointing across the street

"Come one guys lets go take a closer look." They got closer and Ill tried to look in the window but it was covered in dirt making it unclear what was in there.

"Just looks like a bunch of trash and construction debris to me guys." Ill said "I dont understand why someone would leave an open sign on a store that wasnt open or complete. Doesnt make sense." 

IllFated left confused and decided trying to figure out what was going on at The Egyptian Village would only confuse him more.

Report Post Tip

TLWolf takes his limo once he lands in Detroit and he heads towards his new shop, He wanted to make sure everything is going on smoothly, People must have been wondering why is the name up despite that they did not start operating yet. It was part of his Marketing Idea to get the attention of Detroit residents. His shop was due to start next week. It is an Egyptian Cuisine Restaurant. The first in Town and Hopefully the best.

TLWolf looks to one of his associates and says: I need it ready in two days. We shall start this week. Then leaves the shop to finish what he came to do in Detroit.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: The Egyptian Village
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL