Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 00:24:21
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
ability to recall family members Started by: brandon_heat on Jul 05, '09 22:04

ok, im not sure if this would be able to work out, but i think that the CL or RHM should be able to recall the whole family to thier home city if there is an emergency.

The RP side of this is if there was an emergency that the boss knew about, he or she wouldnt wait to contact their associate or family member and then ask them to fly home when they can, they would just order everyone home straight away, and get their people to organise flights.

Now, im unsure of costs/price, but i was thinking about it and i think that it should be rank*25k for every member, so it will be expansive, but still available if absolutely needed.

so for a thug it would cost 25k to move them back home, but for a capo in the family, it would be 200k ( if i worked the ranking out right).

now i propose that you cant move individual people, because that can be abused, but to use this feature you have to move the whole family.

Report Post Tip

Can't say I like the idea. Having some emergency go down, sending out the mail to everyone telling them to come back ASAP... how is that a bad thing?

I certainly don't like being able to instantly transport people from place to place without going through the established process.

How would this make the game a better experience?

Report Post Tip

I agree with Kates. It seems like something that would be too easily abused. What about waiting for flight timers? Would that come into play here?

Report Post Tip

Here's a scenario. CL 1 is Warring CL 2. CL 2 has a hitter who has 300 kills and is by far the primary target for CL 1 and co. Unfortunately for CL 2, this hitter is at work and offline, and the last time he was proed...the attempt was caught by CL 1's family, so now they have his pro time.

Just before they're about to shoot him, though, CL 2 'recalls' him and gets him proed. This is a process which repeats for every member indefnitely, until such a time that neither CL has any money left; thus dragging out wars to a ridiculous degree.

Report Post Tip

I think that if this feature was added to this RP game that eventually people would start to abuse it and use it only to better themselves. This could be the start of a good idea but right now it just has to many flaws in it.

Report Post Tip

I do not like this idea. I have said it before to other people before who posted this. Let's give an example, shall we?

A mafia man, let's call him Bob, spends 37,500 on a private flight to Los Angeles from Philly, plus the cost of, let's say 15 pounds of coke at 5k apiece. Thats 75,000 for drugs alone. Add in the plane ticket and it's 112,500, which is quite a chunk of change, all things considered.

But, right before Bob can unload his product, a war breaks out and sends Bob right back to Philly. The family is out a potential payday, and so is Bob.

Report Post Tip

Yeah Fever, but the point is, its better to be safe at home than make a quick buck. You'll always be able to find high drug prices again, if you die, then you lose everything.

I think it's a good idea, but as some have said, could be exploited. But nonetheless a good starting place for a great idea.

Report Post Tip

I was saying the money that he would have made could have been put to a good use, like buying crackdowns to anchor your rival family down somewhere, like on their turf. It'll give you time to get there and shoot the place up.

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: ability to recall family members
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL