Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 15:51:21
Page:  1 
Detroit Cab Company. Started by: Carnival on May 21, '15 17:16

Carnival since young was ambitious but never had the opportunity to test himself. As he grew up, life became even tougher. His parents dying on him, all he had left was just his home that his late parents had left him. But that was enough, soon that ambition would come to fruition.

Carnival had met a man name Caolan through his job as a cab driver, sometimes he would meet him because of his work and they would talk with each other throughout the transportation, usually he would go to the union but never knew more than that. At one time, he had mentioned Carnival if he ever wanted to become something bigger than just driving a cab all day long and never seeing what the outside life had to offer. Carnival was dumb founded at that moment, he always wanted to make something out of himself and it's not like he didn't have the courage to do it, it just wasn't the right time and had no idea where to begin. Without giving it much thought he said yes to Caolan.

After a long conversation on what Caolan had planned, Carnival's objective was straight forward, to forcefully and quietly take out the Cab Company's current president, the way to do it was easier than taking a candy from a little girl. There had been a big flaw in the current company's president. He had feelings for a different woman, while being married and having children of his own. Carnival's plan was to separate them through blackmailing and such, after the separation he then would take over the Whole company under his name through the president's wife.

Didn't take long for this plan to be successful. A perfect opportunity showed itself right before Carnival's feet, a competition best drivers gathering for a party. That would be the day the current president would fall. Carnival worked hard for weeks, in his mind only the thought of the big picture appearing, but being cool headed as well about it. He was chosen as one of the best drivers, few days had passed a mail had arrived in Carnival's home, to attend the celebration party of the drivers that were chosen as the best. It was a few days later that the party would be held, and a fortunate stroke of luck, the woman that the president had an affair with would be present as well.

Carnival had his camera with him that night. Picture's after picture's as the president was flirting and kissing her. That was enough thought Carnival to himself, said goodbye to few of his Co-workers with a slight grin appearing on his lips as he left the building where the party was held. The other day he had sent the pictures as an anonymous mail to the president's wife. Only in a week time, the current president fell off his position, his wife even divorcing him. In mean time Carnival used this opportunity to get closer to the president's wife, comforting her and giving her the time her ex husband never did, small price to pay for the big picture he had in mind and just like that the company had fallen under Carnival's name. Took a few days to convince her and the company needed a president, Carnival was the best option at that time.

The first part was over, Carnival thought to himself. The biggest obstacle now was creating something even more bigger. For that to happen he had to help out Caolan, the man who proposed this whole thing, get the union under his grasp.

Report Post Tip

Enters the newly erected cab company. The place isn't fully ferbished  yet, but he knows that  this place will be a real money maker. Under his arm he carries a crate. The crate contains some of the best Irish whiskey, and some illegally imported cigars. 

He nters the main office and hangs his hat on the rack.

"Congratulations. The scheme worked out perfectly. Now all we need is to put your rivals out of businness. I can use my union asociates to help outwith that."

Opens the crate and lights them both a cigar. Pours two glasses of th e whiskey. 

"Pretty soon i'll be in charge of theunion and then we can both make some money."

Report Post Tip

Carnival had received Caolan with open arms, as the man who he looked up to and the one who suggested this, made Carnival take that first step in the outside world that had to offer, the door being opened up for Caolan is the very least he could do. But things weren't over just yet, it was only the beginning, The Detroit Cab company was one of the smallest out there, only thing big about it was the name, nothing more. But that would change soon with his friends help.

-You have my thanks, my friend. I'm all ears on the next plans, i'll suggest what little i can, from the looks of it you are seeing much further ahead of me.

Raises the cup drinking the whiskey slightly, putting it down, puffs on the cigar leaving it on his lips. 

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Detroit Cab Company.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL