Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:41:13
Page:  1 
A Mafia Act (open rp) Started by: alfreddo-the-mouth on Jul 07, '09 09:09

Louie ran from the two mobsters behind him. The streets were dark and the only light was the illuminating moon. "Come on you damn prick, give up already!!!" screamed one of the mobsters. Suddenly there was a gunshot. Louie's heart went cold and there was a sensational stabbing pain in his back. He dropped to the floor, as the burning pain swept him off his knees. "Got him!". Louie clutched his chest, and saw that he was surrounded in his own blood. The gangsters kicked Louie in the face. "Damn it, I got his blood on my new pants." murmured one of the mobsters. "I'm really sorry Louie...Salvatore is making us...I'll see you around". The mobsters both took out there guns and aimed it at Louie's head. "At least I lived a good life" thought Louie...he then had flashbacks of what had led to his death............................

Report Post Tip

I wouldn't do that if i was you.

Louie turns to see Rj stood, Gun raised, trained on his attacker.

Woah, Now lets not be too hasty. We'll let him go you won't see our faces round here again.

The Attackers begin to back off as Rj pulls the trigger four times twice at each attacker he hit them both in the right shouler and left knee. as they fell to the floor in agony, Rj helped up Louie.

I'll get someone to pick up these chumps momentarily, first lets get you out of here.

Report Post Tip

LilWayne see Rj helping louie up and he runs over to help him get Louie out of here.

"Ill Take him Rj you wanna sort out them to on the ground you just shot?"

Report Post Tip

Thank LilWayne, theres an old warehouse on 53rd street, take Louie there, i'll bring these Chumps along.

As LilWayne and Louie jump into a car and head off towards 53rd, Rj pulls a roll of tape out of his Coat pocket and begins to bind.

You boys are going to be sorry you ever showed your faces round here.

When he had finished binding a van pulled up and two thugs bundled the wounded offenders in the back.

You know the way Rj said as his dived into the front passenger seat.

Report Post Tip

rastaman pulls around in his car and sees lilwyane and stops

hey need some help put him in the back.

Report Post Tip

Watching the commotion from down the street, Chthuluian lights a smoke, then the kerchief knotted halfway in the Molotov Cocktail.

His driver floors it no explanation needed, and as they coast by the van he tosses it in the halfway open back doors. Sure that he had just gave both hitmen and Louie an early taste of hell.

They don't even slow to admire their work, just continue accelerating and nearly spin out as the take the first turn out available.

Report Post Tip

rastaman looks back

what the fuck were they tryin to kill me cuz even i wouldnt b caught dead in a van

rastaman starts to chuckle because they hit the wrong vehicle.

Report Post Tip

infact chthulian has hit the unmarked police van!!!!!

with that single stupid moment he has attracted the heat of all the cities cops, he got no chance.

Alf is watchen from the roof top of the next building,looking through his rifle.He smiles,turns away and goes for a drink in the local watering hole

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Mafia Act (open rp)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL