Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:01:52
Page:  1 
Visali's Son Started by: Visali on Jul 08, '09 08:56

Present day New York, America

Every one who knew Visali waited out side the door of his 2 story house his son had turned 7 today and just as Visali's father before him would introduce his son to the mafia underground on his 7th birthday. His name was Dmitri and he had all the aspects of his father..the raven black hair slicked back he wore the same suit as his father he had been training with a gun since he was 5. He even carried a 2 barrel Derringer in his jacket.

Dmitri waited in his room doing some last minute touches on his hair, he had looked forward to this day more than his father. he opened the the ammo box on his desk and stuck two bullets in his Derringer he looked at him self in the mirror and smiled the same twisted devilish smile as his father. just then his father walked into his room. "Ready Dmitri?" his father asked him with a smile on his face. "Always" Dmitri replied in the same cheerful voice as his father. He learned from young the power of voice and he knew when to change it from cheerful and inviting to dark and serious. "Right then" Visali held out his hand and Dmitri took it they walked outside on to the front deck. Everyone grew silent as there stared at what must be a minature mirror image of his father. "My son"Visali yelled as he threw Dmitri's hand in the air. Everyone cheered and fire works shot in the air as opera music began to play. everyone came and shook both Dmitri and Visali's hand they congratulated him and some gave gifts. Visali gave his son a glass of wine and they tapped there cups to gether and smiled at eachother. Visali told him self that no one would die by his gun this day in honor of his son. But about 1 hour later a gun shot rang out as Visali's wine glass was shot out of his hand. he immdeiatley ducked behind the seats and pulled his gun Dmitri did the same. "You Bastard!" yelled the man with the gun. "You killed my brother!" he screamed as he walked up the deck. Dmitri got up from behind the seat. "Kid this isnt about you just stand behind me." Dmitri did as he was told but as he walked behind the man he pulled his gun and shot him the back. Dmitri smiled and walked up to the man and grabbed a handful of his hair and stuck the gun in his face. "You come to my celebration shoot at my father, threaten to kill him and then push me aside?" Dmitri spoke in a dark cold voice as he walked around to face the man. He stared at him with those dark cruel blue eyes. Visali had stood up at this point and smiled at his son. Dmitri looked back at his father and his father nodded. Dmitri slammed the but of his gun into the man and he hit the floor. Dmitri pulled the trigger and shot. Visali walked to his son and put a hand on his shoulder. "MY SON" Visali yelled again this time louder and prouder than anything he had ever yelled before and he picked his son up and held him out for the world to see.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Visali's Son
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL