Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 12:23:37
Page:  1 
Afghan's Costume Emporium Started by: Afghan-Mango on May 24, '15 19:58

Afghan had worked his ass off for this day to come, opening his first business was no simple matter. There were endless duties to take care of first; permits, taxes, bribes, finding the perfect store front in the perfect area, finding the best seamstresses to create the best costumes, finding the best carpenters to create the store exactly as he envisioned it, three floors towering over everything around it. A hidden basement where he kept all his illicit goods he was going to pushing out of the store, mainly the best nuggets the world could fine as that was Afghan's true pleasure. Now that the Carnival was practically full he put most of the associates to work with putting the store together, putting signs up, painting the walls and installing the lighting. It all came together so quickly he wasn't sure what to think. Once they got the final display outfits on the wall the store was complete. Three entire floors full of racks of costumes lining the floors and walls, each floor also having a stockpile of fitting rooms in the back with mirrors everywhere. 

Literally, any costume you could ever imagine could be found here. Afghan was about to turn the OPEN sign towards the world when he remembered he better set up the stores layout for his customers when they visit. The directory read as follows:

First Floor: Children's Costumes

Second Floor: Women's Costumes

Third Floor: Men's Costumes

After sliding the stores floor directory to its new home Afghan stepped back and smiled as he looked over his new store. Taking it all in before he finally opened his doors to the outside world. 

Walking up to the front counter where the registers were Afghan kicked on his new intercom system wired to some brand new Magnavox speakers on all three floors. He needed to make sure the store was ready for customers, and that meant kicking out the labor.

"Okay everyone, I'm opening the doors. Unless you're turning into a customer, I advise you to get the fuck outta here and make yourself useful back at Head Quarters. I'm sure there is plenty to do around there."

As the final associate walked out of the double glass doors Afghan walked up to the open signed and flipped it around so OPEN faced outside letting all the passerby's it was finally time. 

Report Post Tip

Spring had gotten herself ready to go out. She had heard there was a new business that offered something she was looking for. She eventually wanted to run a costume ball one night but she lacked in costume choices. Hearing that Afghan had managed to open one up she just had to go.

Outside she gathered herself in a cab and gave the directions. She didn't want to be charged for the long route. Money was very precious to Spring. Once she arrived she stepped out of the cab and headed to the doors.

Once inside Spring took a moment to check the directory. Spotting that women's costumes were on the second floor she headed up there. She browsed the racks until she found three costumes that caught her fancy.

The first was a beautiful blue ball gown. One like the ladies would have worn in the nobility across the ocean. Spring thought it would be exceptionally beautiful. The second was gorgeous in it's black. It was designed to disguise it's wearer as a cat. She certainly may need this later on down the road. You just never knew. The final one looked like it belonged in the children's story of Little Red Riding Hood. It was a gorgeous red dress with a cloak of red.

Having found what she could now choose from, Spring headed downstairs in search of Afghan.

"Evening. These costumes are absolutely gorgeous Afghan. Where did you get them?"

Report Post Tip

Alex was standing by for the opening ceremony of the costume shop. He heard about the construction that was underway and inquired as to when it would officially be open. He had plans, formed by evil intentions, and didn't want to be stuck waiting behind a line of people. He wanted to put his plans into motion as soon as possible. Once the sign was flipped and the shop opened, Alex ran past Afghan-Mango and looked at the directory.

"Women's!" Alex uncontrollably shouted as he read the sign. He took off like a rocket and ran up to the second floor. He was amazed by how many costumes there were. Hundreds, possibly thousands, for women alone. He was excited to see what they had for men and children as well, but he had to focus on his goal for now.

Alex began running through all of the aisles, looking up and down at all of the costumes he passed by. Sexy kittens, naughty ninjas, even some headless zombie costumes. This costume shop truly did have a bit of everything, and Alex was loving it. He kept looking around until he finally came across something amazing. "There it is!" he exclaimed, not knowing it would be out loud.

Alex reached for a fairy princess costume and spun it around to check it out. It was perfect! He walked back down to the first floor and threw the money on the counter as he walked out with the costume over his shoulder. Now all he had to do was run back to his HQ without anyone questioning him about the costume and prepare it for a prank on Scott-Weiland.

Report Post Tip

As Afghan walked up to the large front window and flipped the sign he was surprised when the door swung open and nearly flew off the hinges as Alex ran through.

"Oh, hi... welcome." Afghan trailed off.

Afghan walked up and stood behind the register and waited for his customers to walk up and check out. His first was Spring.

"Hi! Oh these are actually locally made, I found and hired all the seamstresses myself. Some of our materials do come from overseas though like our silks from Asia, I try and get the best."

Looking over what Spring had picked out Afghan speaks.

"I see you have found a few good choices, we have just about anything one can imagine and will always be getting new unique items. This will be eighty five dollars."

Afghan starts gathering Spring's items and placing them neatly in a bag for her. After Spring paid and left Alex walked up with a fair princess costume. Afghan immediately started laughing as Alex had told him he was going to purchase one as soon as the store opened and what his plans were to do with it. Afghan had made sure that his seamstresses had focused quite a few days so there would be a lot of choices in the princess fairy costumes for Alex when he came in. 

"Hope to see you back at head quarters when I'm finished for the day, not in the hospital!" Afghan yelled to Alex as he took off out the door. 

Report Post Tip

Spring handed over the money to Afghan. She was smiling cheerfully as she shoved her wallet back into her pocket.

"Well you have wonderful seamstresses. I am sure that I will be back around for some more."

Spring took the bag and waved. She really did have to get going with a few other things to do. She wanted to be sure that her costumes would not be ruined and rushed back to the hotel. Her closet would be the safest spot for them, certainly not on her travels all over the city.

Report Post Tip

Britney was quite excited, she had gotten an invitation to a costume party from one of her regulars at her bar. Now usually she wouldn't hang out with random regulars but the whole costume aspect of it made her change her mind. She walked down the street looking at the invitation, she bumped into a couple of people along the way and then tripped over the sidewalk. Apparently doing two things at once wasn't her strong suit. She laughed as she picked herself off the sidewalk, she brushed off her pants and propped herself up against a building in order to finish reading the invitation. 

She read the front, then flipped it over reading the back. There was no specifications to what you actually had to wear the only thing it said about it was at the bottom and it read: ( Be Creative ) Britney thought for a moment "Hmm, be creative." Then it hit her, she remembered hearing about a new costume shop in town. It was a member of the Corktown this is why she knew about it, word gets around quick when someone within the district opens up a shop.

She placed the invitation in her bag and headed to where she remembered the shop was. To her luck this time her memory didn't fail her. There was a big sign that read Afghan's Costume Emporium   she knew this was definitely the place. As she walked in the door, her jaw almost dropped. The place was huge they had about everything possible you could think. There was a sign as she walked in, reading it she realized that women's costumes were on the second floor and that is exactly where she headed.

She got to the top of the stairs and looked around from exactly where she was standing. She had no clue where to even start. She heard a voice welcome her.

"Why hello there miss, how can I help you."

Britney looked at the gentlemen he was dressed in the best costume she had ever seen

"I love what you on." She giggled "I actually got invited to a costume party and well I'm in need of a costume, and it has to be creative can you help a girl out?"

Report Post Tip

As Britney-Spears walked into his store Afghan got up from his chair in his office and walked towards the front to greet whoever had entered.

"Oh hello Britney, that sounds like a fantastic time! Well you came to the perfect place if you need a costume. Our most creative costumes that we have in store are usually displayed on the mannequins around the store and on the walls. But if you have something in mind I can have you tell me what it is and I can have the seamstresses come up with a few different options for you and you can pick which one you like best. Lets go up to the second floor."

Afghan takes Britney up to the second floor and shows her all the best and most creative costumes he had to offer.

"Let me know if you like anything and I can get it off the wall or a mannequin, even if it's the wrong size we can get it re-sized in a few hours."

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Afghan's Costume Emporium
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL