Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 05:28:06
Page:  1 
Wall Of Honour Started by: Kai on Jul 10, '09 00:37

its like the wall of shame but its for honour if you think someone has done an awesome job at something post it here

Report Post Tip

Gotta give this to Alessia and Adrian. They both are my mentors. Thanks you guys

Report Post Tip

I taught Butt_Ox how to be a hitter back when he was but a young pup.

Report Post Tip

Rourke has been my mentor for my entire time I've played.  He taught me how to wax on and wax off, how to do the twist, and most importantly the words from "Can You Feel The Love (Tonight)" off of the popular Disney movie "The Lion King".

Thank you Rourke.  You're a modern day hero.  You deserve honor.

Report Post Tip

It's enoughhhhhh... for this wiiiiiiiiiiiide eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyed wannnndererrrrrrrrrrrr.... thatttttt Rourrrrrrke gotttt this farrrrrrrr

Which is impressive, since Rourke has never gotten farther than first base. And that was with a blind chick.

Report Post Tip

You didn't tell me your twin sister was blind!

Report Post Tip

BrianRourke (RIP) has done an awesome job at nothing.

I know this is to honour those who have achieved something, but at doing nothing, BrianRourke (RIP) was in a league of his own.

~T~

Report Post Tip

Alessia is awesome at helping and training new players. Also she is very patient. Snip Arius are great guys oh yeah and Mr.Fuck. These people havre all helped me in many ways

Report Post Tip

Malakai was my sponsor in another life. He doesn't HAVE to, but he continues to guide me every day, and he sets an outstanding example of the way things should be done. I would have quit the streets already, if it wasn't for him.

You're gonna go far, kid!

Report Post Tip

How can you call other people awesome when I'm here? :(

Report Post Tip

There have been so many greats that could be put on a wall of honour. But for the amount of dedication one player has put into all his accounts it has to be FlyingPig.

Other Greats such as Uncle Nicky, Evisie, Frankie Figs, Ganelon, Manny, Sly plus so many more deserve a mention.

Report Post Tip

my current leaders for making me feel welcome and being good leaders :D

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Wall Of Honour
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL