Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 21:05:05
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Ungraduated Bodygaurd pricing Started by: Timmy-Two-Toes on Jul 11, '09 11:10

It seems like all too often you see people kill themselves after transferring all their money to a friend in order to reincarnate and buy a bunch of BGs at a lower price. Either that or they demote themselves or are demoted by their crew leader so that they can take advantage of the system and load up on a bunch of cheap protection.

I for one don't really find these actions honorable, yet I understand people taking advantage of a system that exists because, if they don't, somebody else will. In light of the current circumstances, I wish to make this recommendation:

Price bodygaurds at all ranks the same price.

Now I know what you are thinking...what about the godfathers that rake in tons of dough? They will benefit more than anyone else from this system. To offset this I have another recommendation:

Make the price of hiring BGs go up as you accumulate more protection, graduated tier by tier, from protected to obscenely well protected and beyond.

This system will help ensure that reward for effort is evenly distributed across all ranks and will help bring a stop to the obscenely-well-protected-thug phenomena we are all too familiar with. Not only that, but I believe this will help bring more balance to the protection/lethality component of the game allowing people to protect themselves at varying levels depending on the amount of work they put into the game.

Report Post Tip

The prices already gradually go up as you rank. if you are suggesting that the price of a BG go up because you have already purchase X amount then the protection would need to go up gradually.

As it stands I have to pay more for a BG than you do for the same amount of protection. Now you are saying I have to pay even MORE because I have more? Thats silly.

As far as killing...or demoting people to buy a ton of BG's Thats just part of the process...

Thats like those punk kids that get mad at me for winning a Halo match by "having the sword" the whole time...well....duh! use the tools you have provided for you. there is nothing that says each and every person can't do it the same way...

Its already balanced...everyone has the ability to do it, some choose not to, and thats their problem

Report Post Tip

I am not suggesting that prices go up even more, I am suggesting that BG prices be adjusted to make it fair for everyone that puts in an individual effort.

Report Post Tip

Don Odd.. I couldn't of said it better myself buddy.

As for the Sword match on Halo well... I would like to see you beat me with one hahahhaha :) <33

Report Post Tip

Soon as I get my Live back you got it!

FrankieFigz <---my screen name

Report Post Tip

This system of purchasing bodyguards worked just fine for the old drug carrying capacity rules. It made sense for bodyguards to cost more at higher ranks since your ability to make money went up as you ranked. It is true that this is still somewhat the case, but the profitability disparity between ranks is not nearly as great currently as it was in the past.

Don Odd, I am not suggesting that the price of a bodyguard increase for those at the top. What I am suggesting is that the prices for bodyguards increase for those at the bottom to stop blatant exploitation of the system.

Protected: 2.0 Mill per BG

Well Protected: 3.5 Mill per BG

Extremely Well Protected: 4.5 Mill per BG

Obscenely Well Protected: 5.5 Mill per BG

This system guarantees payback for individual effort AND rewards those that are able to cumulate multiple efforts fairly.

And by the way, I am the man with the sword in Halo. ;)

Report Post Tip

Gotta say TTT, I love the idea. 

Appreciate the fact that others are now giving ideas as well. 

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Ungraduated Bodygaurd pricing
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL