Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 16:40:27
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Help with posting Started by: Stefan on May 28, '15 18:20

I thought at first there was something wrong now I just feel I am not very good at it. I have seen in the streets VIP thing that some people in the top 15 have only 8-12 posts but. I have a lot more than that and I am still not in the top 15. I understand that short posts do not earn you very much in the way of points but most of my posts are quite long some are short but there are a fair number of long ones. What I would like to know is does anyone know roughly how the points are awarded and what would get me higher points when  I post. Thank you for the help 

Report Post Tip

Others within your city are posting pretty frequently and at length. They're receiving more XP than what you're getting, so thats why you haven't moved into the top 15. Just keep at it. The VIP system doesn't automatically update per post. Its 12, or maybe 24 hours behind?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I understand but how is it judged? What gives more points?

Report Post Tip

That is game mechanics, and I don't believe you'll receive an answer on that. There are some things that just aren't given out.

Report Post Tip

Oh ok I just thought there was a general thing about length of posts or certain points people might be able to help on or something thats all. No worries 

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: Help with posting
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL