Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 10:07:20
Page:  1 
Fifty Shades Of Pain Started by: Stefan on May 30, '15 21:28

Stefan had just arrived back from the carnival. He had stopped by his Coffin shop earlier to sort out some unfinished business. And that is how he ended up in this dark underground chamber he now stood in. He had decided that his Coffin shop was just too small to contain his new business idea. You see it all started a few weeks ago. Him and Scottie had kidnapped the mayor and they decided to keep him to torture but he knew the Mayors time was almost up. Then what would he do for fun? So he roamed around the business district looking for someone suitable. And thats when he found the most beautiful little place he'd ever seen. 

On the surface it was just an average looking shop. It had a nice big main floor a big office out back but when he looked closer the office seemed to have a hatch in the floorboards. He opened it up and it was pitch black. He knew he would have to get some kind of torches down here. He went down further and eventually it led to what seemed to be a small row of holding cells. He was quite shocked and also rather excited that this was all set up for him. There were 3 cells in a row and beyond that it led to another small stairwell. He continued further in and reached the bottom level. This was deep underground it was a large room. Completely bare. He had no idea what it would of been used for before but he knew what he was going to be using it for now. 

He quickly ran back upstairs and purchased the building as soon as he possibly could. He got to work immediately setting it up. He gathered up all of his resources and brought across some things from the coffin shop. He purchased several new little gadgets that he knew he would need and also stocked up on many extras. He had decided that to the general public and of course the law he would just be selling various torture instruments. But underground would be something far more sinister. He would be running a secret torture chamber. He set up everything exactly where it should be. He repainted the cell in a brilliant white paint. And installed some brighter lights in just the row of cells. He wanted it to have an almost clinical look to it. He kept the very bottom level in darkness though and just lit a few torches around the room. Just enough that he could see what he was doing. It created a very gloomy atmosphere. 

When he was done he wrote up a brief notice to stick in the shop window this was to throw anybody that may be snooping around off his trail. Just stated that he had various medieval replicas available for sale. It wasn't a complete lie. Then wrote up something to hand around the underground amongst the various criminals he knew would need this service in their life.

​Have a problem you need solving? Need information from a non compliant source but dont want to get your hands dirty? Want to just teach someone a lesson but dont have the time? Then make stop by and ask to speak to Stefan Salvatore. I will gather up any information I may need and do the hard work so you don't have you. You can choose how it is done whether you want just some light torture for your victim or whether you want the most painful torture available. You can even choose to use my body disposal service. We can remove the problem completely for you. You can either deliver your victim to us discreetly or we can kidnap them for you. Just stop by the store and let me know what you need. I promise not to disappoint.

Stefan Salvatore.

He signed his name in blood for dramatic effect and over the next few weeks he began to hand out his card to various mobsters around the city. Then he sat back and waited for his first victim to come through the doors.

Report Post Tip

After gettin her morning coffee, she decided to stop by her mother's good friend and have a look around at what he was offering from his business, she had heard nothing but very good things about stephen and was very interested.

Well Hello My Good Sir,

My mother had mentioned you to me and i was just curious to see what you had to offer, incase one day i maybe in need of your services.

I definitely like the setting of this place too, has kinda of a mysterious feel to it.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Fifty Shades Of Pain
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL