Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 15:17:06
Page:  1 
The Evolution of South Philly Started by: Lynchy on May 31, '15 07:48

Lynchy bows his head and removes his hat. He is dressed in all black having just returned from the funeral of his long ting friend Archy.

In the circumstances ladies and gentlemen I will make this brief. In order to restore stability to South Philadelphia I will be assuming the role of Godfather. In order to assist with the striking housing needs within the city TepidDelucci will be setting up under me.

He nods and rushes back to business

Report Post Tip

There had been so much bloodshed as of late that TepidDelucci struggled to find the time to thank his Godfather for his recent position, things were still heated up across America but for the best part most of it was over. Enjoying his nice new suit which was awkward to get into at first, he makes his way to thank his Godfather personally on surviving an horrendous war which had crippled most of the community.

"First of all, Congratulations on your new Godfather position, I am sure great things will come of you and South Philly, secondly I'd like to thank you for this wonderful gift you have given me and I plan to help South Philly strive for that success it has long been awaited for. It will be an honour to work alongside you and MrSpikeS here."

Report Post Tip

"Indeed, congratulazioni, Signore. Such achievements should not go overlooked regardless of the chaotic scenes around us."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Evolution of South Philly
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL