Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 14:07:44
Page:  1 
The Evolution of South Philly - Gli Angeli Della Notte Started by: Lynchy on Jun 01, '15 19:40

Lynchy emerges from his South Philly HQ. The streets outside are bustling with activity as the jobless, homeless and orphaned jostle and scrap in order to pick up work from the more connected guys.

Before me I see such talent, such potential, so many hungry faces who I hope could help bring true prosperity to the district of South Philly - a district that I hold close to my heart having worked here as a young lad under a number of leaders, each of whom fell heroicly and continue to hold special places in my heart.

Today you will note that my own HQ is closed and that Tepid has succeeded in instantly filling his shiny new building across the street. With the unfortunate death of MrSpikeS last night the housing shortage in South Philly is no better than it was and the talent is there for the taking - lest we risk missing out on the next hungry generation - not something that is on this suburbs agenda.

It therefore brings me great pleasure in announcing that the evolution of South Philly is to continue tonight with the authorisation of my long serving RHM Utopia-. 

Utopia steps forward from Lynchy's side and nods to a number of familiar faces in the gathered crowd.

It is my belief that he and TepidDelucci will work excellently together to attract the best and brightest and send our cities earnings through the roof.

At this point I would like to invite Utopia to share a few words...

Report Post Tip

Thank you, Godfather. 

Utopia cleared his throat before beginning to address the crowd. He appeared to be in a solemn rather than celebratory mood. 

The last forty eight hours have seen Philadelphia, and La Cosa Nostra in general, lose some absolutely great mafioso. There are too many to name, but love them or hate them, many of the faces in the obituaries were truly legends of our time. La Cosa Nostra needs to rebuild, and Philadelphia is no exception to this.

I am truly delighted to be taking over as a Captain in South Philly, with a similar position having been held by my late father some time ago. I only wish that I could be doing so in different circumstances - with Godfather Archy still with us.

Just over twenty four hours ago, Lynchy stepped up to the task that was required of him, assuming the position of Godfather before helping to secure the safety of our district through his actions during the war. Although I will do so in a far less dramatic fashion, today I will also step up to help my district in its time of need as it looks to rebuild. 

Having been a quiet member of our community during my lifetime, I ask that you judge me on what I can and will do.

Nonetheless, for now I will keep things short and sweet. Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to bring to you "Gli Angeli Della Notte". I look forward to working with TepidDelucci, Lynchy among the many other leaders of Philadelphia as we look to rebuild.

Utopia then nods at the crowd before being accompanied by his most trusted bodyguard into his own Ford Speedster as he looked to make the short journey to his new HQ. 

Report Post Tip

"Many congratulations, Utopia-. I'm sure you will be a great addition to Philadelphia, and I look forward to working together with you. Cheers to the rebuilding of Philadelphia."

Fips raises his glass.

"To Utopia-, to Gli Angeli Della Notte, and to Philadelphia. Cheers."

Report Post Tip

"Congratulations Utopia-, for some time now you had lurked in the shadows and you are finally emerging now... Looking pretty as well I might add, it will be a great pleasure to work alongside you in South Philly."

TepidDelucci makes his way over to Utopia- and shakes his hand, with a tip of the hat he walks off back to the life of crime and drug smuggling.

Report Post Tip

Tony Capazzo steps forward tipping his fedora to Utopia-.

Don Utopia-, congratulations on this achievement! I wish you and Gli Angeli Della Notte all the best. This is well deserved. Your father was my first mainstay Don while I was in Philadelphia and showed me a great deal about leadership, some of those great things that I currently emply in my own family, I would like to thank you for his involvement and his role played to get me where I am sitting today. I wish you many many more successes in this life and I am glad to see yet another great person join the list of Philadelphia leaders. If you ever need anything please don't hesistate to see me. Congratulations once again Don Utopia- !

Tony leans in to shake the new Don's hands and slips a envelope into his pocket. A congratulatory gift for a friend from a friend.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Evolution of South Philly - Gli Angeli Della Notte
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL