Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 21:53:10
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Mr resume how long have you been playing Started by: BlackMagic on Jul 13, '09 14:02

MR RESUME:

1. How long have you been playing
  2. What is the highest rank you have obtained
  3. What was you most memorable family
  4. what is you highest kill accumulation
  5. What would you like to see added to the game
  6. What would you like to see changed
  7. What other games do you play on a regular basis
  8. What is your most memorable moment in MR
  9. By the way tell us your Blood Line
  • This is a thread that we started in our forum and the response was over whelming tell us about yourself this is your chance to get to knwo your fellow MR gangsters.
Report Post Tip

MR RESUME:

1. How long have you been playing 3 Years Now 2. What is the highest rank you have obtained Don of Las Vegas 3. What was you most memorable family The Chosen under GodFather Scotland 4. what is you highest kill accumulation 187 player kills - Animal 5. What would you like to see added to the game Can't think of anything off the top of my head. 6. What would you like to see changed The BG system go back to ten and unkillable 7. What other games do you play on a regular basis Kongregate.com and FFXI 8. What is your most memorable moment in MR Meeting my wife! 9. By the way tell us your Blood Line Rinaldi / Animal / Molecular / Philisophical_Psycho just to name a few...

Report Post Tip

let's try to make it a bit more readable.. sorry about that..

MR RESUME:

1. How long have you been playing 3 Years Now 2. What is the highest rank you have obtained Don of Las Vegas

3. What was you most memorable family The Chosen under GodFather Scotland 4. what is you highest kill accumulation 187 player kills - Animal

5. What would you like to see added to the game Can't think of anything off the top of my head.

6. What would you like to see changed The BG system go back to ten and unkillable

7. What other games do you play on a regular basis Kongregate.com and FFXI

8. What is your most memorable moment in MR Meeting my wife!

9. By the way tell us your Blood Line Rinaldi / Animal / Molecular / Philisophical_Psycho just to name a few...

Report Post Tip
  1. Somewhere around 3-4 years I believe.
  2. Don of Las Vegas (Aftershock)
  3. Family would be Relentless with Hypno, Benjamin_Button, WildTurkey, MacLeod, PedroRourke, Frankie_Gogolak and all of us up in Detroit with Marietta and the gang.
  4. Highest kill count would be Aftershock. Some of the list is in OOC.
  5. Added to the game probably something like a new weapon or faster way to war.
  6. I'd like them to bring back the Hitlist->Wack system for IA's... too many hitters now.
  7. Counter Strike Condition Zero and Source. 1.6 if I'm reallyyyy bored.
  8. Probably the wars. Taking down Acute and Guardian in only 18 hrs or so.
  9. Asylum. Johnny3Tears(Made Man for selenityCP), RogerRabbit(capo for Mr_47), Sc0pe_D0pe (made man for skulls), Absolut (RHM/Made Man for Hayley), Aftershock (Don and CL in LV), now Absolut Boss in LA. Probably the top accounts I've had.
Report Post Tip

1) How long have you been playing: Going on my 7th year now, used to play back on old .org, started playing under mrevilman.

2) What is the highest rank you have obtained: Don of LA back in .org, Consig. under JimmyTheLionHeart on MR.

3) What was you most memorable family: Probably under JTLH when he made GF.

4) What is you highest kill accumulation: 184 on FridgeRevenge before I got bored and got killed by TR

5) What would you like to see added to the game: I would just like to see the old Mugging return.

6) What would you like to see changed: Same as Absolut, the old system of IA wacking.

7) What other games do you play on a regular basis: Nothing but this atm.

8) What is your most memorable moment in MR: Takedowns with Doyle, when he was still into the game. Taking out all of PG's family in about 2 mins was fucking nice.

9) By the way tell us your Blood Line: started with names like silentbob back on .org, then w00t, w00tage, stjimmy, FridgeRevenge, and then now with ColonelSanders.

Report Post Tip

1.How long have you been playing - 9 years 2.What is the highest rank you have obtained - Don 3.What was you most memorable family - Dawn of Glory , The Red Army ;)IronFist 4.what is you highest kill accumulation - 80-100 back when killing was worth a damn. not worth my time now. 5.What would you like to see added to the game - Atlanta :P 6.What would you like to see changed - My rank. 7.What other games do you play on a regular basis - xb0x 8.What is your most memorable moment in MR - I have amnesia 9.By the way tell us your Blood Line - It all started with my Papa Cav telling me to get a fuckin life, so I joined the mob just like him. I kill people for fun and smoke crack to feel cool like the rest of the kids these days.

Report Post Tip

shitty . One thing I want to change are the #&@*^&@*( msg boards. Shouldve put that.

Report Post Tip

How long have you been playing?

Approximately 1.5-2 years

What is the highest rank you have obtained?

Made Man

What was you most memorable family?

The Pharmacy

what is you highest kill accumulation?

1 (Bodyguard kill)

What would you like to see added to the game?

AJAX Wack made for I.E.

What would you like to see changed?

The disrespectful bastards on the street weeded out.

What other games do you play on a regular basis?

Online: Darkthrone, Feudalism 2, Caravaneer. Offline: Fable 2, LOTR: The Battle for Middle-Earth 2, Kingdom Hearts 2 (shut up), Grand Theft Auto IV, Assassin's Creed

What is your most memorable moment in MR?

The war between nearly every family and DiscoDuck after he went rogue. Took 2 days and cost my boss his life. I was killed by the RHM after he took Rhett (my boss)'s life.

By the way tell us your Blood Line

Well, that's longer than I care to admit. But it all started right here in Chicago. My some-odd great grandfather joined a family called Undead Army, led by Fantom_Ghost. After a war or something, my grand father was killed.

So, his son moved to a different family in Chicago. He joined the Fallen Angels, when Hayley was in charge. He did very well, but was never Made.

Phantom_Ghost (Fantom's right hand) had set up shop. He asked for permission to rejoin his father's  family and Hayley was kind enough to let him without death.

Unfortunately, another war ripped through. That's when I moved to Los Angeles. I shuffled families, pissed off Vicodin, but he ended up forgiving me. I was made the LHM of the Aphotic Factory, Aphotic_Bulldog's family. That was, until the war between DetNY and Los Angeles, Philadelphia, and New Orleans.

I was with Gravol for a while, until her death and mine. After a little hiatus, I joined my current family.

Report Post Tip
  1. How long have you been playing:  6-7 years
  2. What is the highest rank you have obtained:  Boss
  3. What was you most memorable family: STAE, Ganelon, Crime Wave, Iris, and a hundred or so others.
  4. what is you highest kill accumulation: Classified
  5. What would you like to see added to the game: Drug Runners
  6. What would you like to see changed: Nothing i can think off atm.
  7. What other games do you play on a regular basis: SWC, Space, Conquer Club.
  8. What is your most memorable moment in MR: Bringing the MM down.
  9. By the way tell us your Blood Line: TheKing, Joey Coreleone, ShahanShah, Genghis Khan, Lord Voldemort, RobinDaHood, Darth Vader, ThePhoenix, and so many others.
Report Post Tip

1. How long have you been playing: Since SamTheAmericanEagle was in charge, with a massive gap up until about 18 months ago.
2. What is the highest rank you have obtained: Don
3. What was you most memorable family: Excluding my own, STAE probably because it was all fresh and exciting. RHing for Sprozza and Nino, then both dying within a day was memorable right enough, for different reasons.
4. what is you highest kill accumulation: ~257 on Caligula
5. What would you like to see added to the game: More players
6. What would you like to see changed: I'd like to have a sniff around the new version.
7. What other games do you play on a regular basis: PS3 games
8. What is your most memorable moment in MR: The big war last October. Specifically, the first shot on Daera.
9. By the way tell us your Blood Line: Since coming back - Turk, Dock, Silhouette, Caligula, Calcium, Identity, Manson and the like.

Report Post Tip

MR RESUME:

1. How long have you been playing? Since January '07, the 29th to be exact
  2. What is the highest rank you have obtained? Don x3
  3. What was you most memorable family? Ooo, must be under Cacciatoressa, I do love VendettaJames!
  4. what is you highest kill accumulation? 104,85,78.
  5. What would you like to see added to the game? The extra city!
  6. What would you like to see changed? Some sort of skill based IA wacking as opposed to the present luck based one, or the old connection based one.
  7. What other games do you play on a regular basis? Organized Crime, Facebook games and Travian.co.uk + general computer and Playstation games.
  8. What is your most memorable moment in MR? Shooting at a Protected Consigliere sponsored by Marietta and hitting when I thought I had no chance, followed shortly by shooting tiggy :D
  9. By the way tell us your Blood Line? God, uhh, Marco, Carlo, Giuseppe at the start, then SalvatoreMarino, DJ_Spinster, Dumont, Denver, Mane, Denver again, Persian...
Report Post Tip

How long have you been playing: more than 7 months.
What is the highest rank you have obtained: Boss
What was you most memorable family: Prozac's. He was the best and still yet the best family.
what is you highest kill accumulation: I think it was Made man. I cant remember
What would you like to see added to the game: Profile playing cops or gaurds.
What would you like to see changed: I'm not to found of the new drugs but its not a bother
What other games do you play on a regular basis: I'm not too found on other games.
What is your most memorable moment in MR: When I was a newb, the LHM asked someon if they wanted to be SCL and I thought it ment a CL and wrote out about 30 lines for the letter and then found out it was SCL.lol
By the way tell us your Blood Line: Bloodline could be dangerous.;)

Report Post Tip

1. How long have you been playing: 8 years, more off than on.

2. What is the highest rank you have obtained: Don

3. What was you most memorable family: Every family is memorable for all sorts of different reasons. Impossible to pick just one.

4. What is you highest kill accumulation: The only important kill is the next one (read: my gun suckzorz).

5. What would you like to see added to the game: Personally, the game is more about the attitude of the users than any technical changes. A return to the respect which should be held for rank, especially that of made man, is something I look forward to seeing return.

6. What would you like to see changed: See 5.

7. What other games do you play on a regular basis: Slap and tickle.

8. What is your most memorable moment in MR: The 20 second period where Kendra had all but convinced me I had just killed a Godfather was right up there. One of those 'had to be there' moments.

9. By the way tell us your Blood Line: Satanta

Report Post Tip

1. How long have you been playing: Started on .Org on Xmas 2003, after that changed I took a step back then found MafiaReturns a little while later.

2. What is the highest rank you have obtained: Godfather (Las Vegas)

3. What was you most memorable family: First significant family for me was probably DanielaMancini's (Special mention to Caligula's & Nova's though)

4. What is you highest kill accumulation: 130

5. What would you like to see added to the game: I wouldn't mind seeing mugging return either tbh

6. What would you like to see changed: I'd like to see wacking changed.. back

7. What other games do you play on a regular basis: I spend a vast amount of time on the PS3

8. What is your most memorable moment in MR: Has to be reaching Godfather of Las Vegas. Being part of the LVBP in 2007 (Rourke knows), Intervention having a wack spree and shooting myself at Consigliere by mistake were also lovely

9. By the way tell us your Blood Line: Clause-McSlapawhore - A no-mark that's had countless names. Most notable ones include Acute, Gimpanzee, Edinburgh, Nutella, Homozotz, Slap-McClausemore, Fabio-Paim, DaveHedgehog etc etc..

Report Post Tip

1. How long have you been playing: A little over a year

2. What is the highest rank you have obtained: Consig.

3. What was you most memorable family: Hmmmm. MickeyRourke's(special note to; DiggerRourke,DorkRourke, Marietta, and Skulls)

4. What is you highest kill accumulation: None of your business. Although, I can say it was on my last account.

5. What would you like to see added to the game: Meh.

6. What would you like to see changed: I agree with that Clause person. *nods*

7. What other games do you play on a regular basis: facebook pool

8. What is your most memorable moment in MR: Calling tiggy a bitch in the streets is always fun to remember... uhmmm, trying to pay prem and Frankie to kill her was good times too. I <3 her really though...

9. By the way tell us your Blood Line: Telkin, Telkin, Telkin. I am Telkin. SirSammyRourke,WhiteWidow, Im_Not_Jim, etc.

Report Post Tip

shitty . One thing I want to change are the #&@*^&@*( msg boards. Shouldve put that.

Reply by: Cavilini at Jul 16, '09 23:34

Try posting it in a mob mail first. Copy and paste it then. Should come out straight.

Report Post Tip

Good point Iota, shout out to Intervention...funny times.

Report Post Tip

1) How long have you been playing: 7 or 8 years. I was still at school and I left there 6 years ago. More likely 8 to be honest.

2) What is the highest rank you have obtained: Consig on my first account. I just never seem to make it past Boss because I cannot keep my opinions and thoughts to myself. Prefer it that way mind.

3) What was you most memorable family: dmndityapes. Possibly the most unispiring and lazy crewleader ever. However, when it mattered, he stepped up to the plate and delivered. One of the most 'together' families I was ever in..

4) What is you highest kill accumulation: . A hitter never tells. Or so I am told.

5) What would you like to see added to the game: Excitement.

6) What would you like to see changed: The protection of Gangsters because they are 'new'

7) What other games do you play on a regular basis: PS3. Nothing PC based.

8) What is your most memorable moment in MR: I probably have far more but the one that always makes me lolz is when Deano warred the trannie for killing 'bad apples' refer profile pic. I can imagine the look of shock. Honourable mention to Jon who WB'd his char about 3 hours before being auth'd for the first time ever.

9) By the way tell us your Blood Line: current name + a few semi successful CL type accounts that I cannot remember the name of.

Report Post Tip

How long have you been playing- About a year now.

What is the highest rank you have obtained- Consigliere as Hellboy. Started with Marietta making me Made Man, Zoey promoting me to Capo and Guardian promoting me to Boss and Consigliere.

What was you most memorable family- With Marietta when she promoted me to Made Man, still liked Caligula's family.

What is you highest kill accumulation-

What would you like to see added to the game- Nothing

What would you like to see changed- Probaly wacking

What other games do you play on a regular basis- Really just this

What is your most memorable moment in MR- When I was just starting and I never told my CL (Caligula) my shot record, so I was told me to pro wack Father O' Malley. Well we all know what comes next, so Father O' Malley if your out there sorry.

By the way tell us your Blood Line- Hellboy, Devil, S-M-R, and Rebel. They were my best accounts probaly.

Report Post Tip

How long have you been playing?

-Currently i've been playing for about 9 years. On and off.

What is the highest rank you have obtained?

-In all that time, i've only ever made it to Consigliere. I kept getting shot by Fort raiders before Don.

What is your most memorable family?

-Definately the Czylharz family under leaders such as DmitriCzylharz, CrossDeLena, Scarpia, Fatjack... to name a few. Or Comunita under Ellis.

What is your highest kill accumulation?

-I never really counted it properly. Just had approximate totals. I'm not gonna tell people this though.

What would you like to see added to the game?

-Mugging, maybe it'd bring this whole thing about people crying after claiming to be attacked by a pickpocket.

What would you like to see changed?

-Nothing at the moment.

What other games do you play on a regular basis?

-www.honouredsociety.org beta testing

What is your most memorable moment in MR?

-Hmmm, Wack back on my self as a crewleader. The Fort vs Ganelon, Vai and TheThirdDan war. Now that was fun.

By the way tell us your Blood Line...

-Either Jono, PoisonousJelly or Jonizzel

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Mr resume how long have you been playing
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL