Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 19:49:37
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
What about making a Rogue (Rouge) authed? Started by: freeatlast on Jun 06, '15 01:12

A question for GFC, a big question indeed, but, anybody could have a word to say... Particulary any Rogue.

Report Post Tip

"No."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Totaly agree with you Tepid. Infridge the rules is a clean death.

Report Post Tip

If its a real rouge why are we asking this question

Report Post Tip

I don't even understand the question.

Report Post Tip

for a location?

Report Post Tip

"Your opening statement didn't have a single question in yet you begin with 'A question', so maybe you should rephrase what it really is that's on your mind."

Report Post Tip

If you are talking about Afghan-Mango I don't really think he is a rogue and should not be labeled as such.

Report Post Tip

I have to attend some strippers show to attend, so, I don't want to delay it, Tepid. They should keep awayfrom pros and shit, since I don't want this shit to hapen in LA. I want to keep it clean.

Report Post Tip

Nope DarthMaul, wasn't refering to Afghan-Mango. He got rogue too?

Report Post Tip

"Afghan-Mango is not a rogue, his city was merely part of a take down and he's showing his loyalty by fighting back until his death, although the Los Angeles member he shot had nothing to do with it."

Report Post Tip

That is why you need to clearly state your question so that people know who or what you're talking about.

Report Post Tip
The minute such a rule would come into place we would see others try and if unsuccessful claim bias on an established rule and bitch and whine about it. A rogue us a rogue, nothing more or less: Noble intentions or not.
Report Post Tip

There are several questions that can be asked, and I will list them for your convenience:

• What is the meaning of this nonsense that this man writes?
  • Why is this man in a position of power and importance?
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

TLWolf says: To answer this question, i think we have to first define what Rogue means, Last time I checked, a Rogue was someone who goes against his Crew and Crew Leader and demonstrates disobedience behaviour. If my definition is correct, how can it be authed ? 

Report Post Tip

I certainly didn't mean about a rogue being authed in its lifetime but in his afterlife. As Ser_Bronn pointed it out, intentions can be noble or not.

So I would like to hear those phenomenoms speak on the streats and justify themselves more often, like we have justifications of wars.

Also I wanted them to think twice about going to do something stupid and unjustified. Just saying "I did it coz there were a bunch of a..holes" ain't enough in my humble opinion.

Report Post Tip

How are rogues authed.. when they're dead?

I really doubt a rogue is going to think twice because you say so; and I think that ''they were a bunch of assholes'' is enough justification for war and thus enough for a rogue to do his business, no? That's my opinion at least. 

Define unjustified? Our recent rogue, Fabio, did something that was just in his eyes (and that of others), but a lot of people would disagree with his methods and perhaps with his reason too. Was it stupid? It had effect, that's for sure. And that's what rogues are for, effect.

Report Post Tip

Fips was walking the streets, smoking a big fat cigar, when he overheard a discussion. He turned and listened for a while before saying:

"I have a few comments on this to this."

"First of all, I am very, very confused. Your speech consisted of the following:

A question for GFC, a big question indeed, but, anybody could have a word to say... Particulary any Rogue.

First of all, what question? You didn't ask one.
And Ser_bronn what rule are you talking about?
Sidere, good questions! I'd love to see both answered.
TheLoneWolf, the definition of 'Rogue' is simply 'an unreliable person.'
And finally, freeatlast, I have a comment on this part:

I certainly didn't mean about a rogue being authed in its lifetime but in his afterlife.

How is one authed in his afterlife? I am not superstitious, and I'm almost certain, that no person in history has ever been authed after his death. I assume what you meant to ask was; 'Could we allow ourselves to auth the son of a rogue'. Am I right? If so, that's actually quite an interesting discussion. Perhaps you should have worded your initial speech better."

Report Post Tip

It has been known to happen at times. When someone sets up mid war that they then go on to remain in a bold suit and are given the nod to run their own family. But considering that a rogue in most cases would have left their family without consent, this is a betrayal of the leader who gave them their button and the only punishment would be death, it would make no sense to allow them to remain in a position of power/authority.

Report Post Tip

'Could we allow ourselves to auth the son of a rogue'

Maybe I should have named the thread just like that Fips. Thanx for helping my humble mafioso speaking and posing questions about asking for opinions abilities. But, I just wanted to throw in some debate about the future of our society, regardless of the past.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: What about making a Rogue (Rouge) authed?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL