Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 08:40:12
Page:  1 
Pegas Motor Sport. Started by: Carny on Jun 10, '15 03:08

Lazily, sitting in the couch near the end of the hall, his arms crossed on top of the table, leaning his head on top of them. Thinking of the good times he had in the past, not dwelling too much on it, never did good to him to do so... Raises his head slightly, leaning back. The phone rang few times, Carnival was the only one at that time of the hour in the main hall of the headquarters, was in a daze, picked it up right after it got tired of ringing.

-What it is?

-Well, you seem to be in your usual state of mind... Got a business proposition for you, you're in Detroit and all and you have the cash to start it off, anyways.

-Oh? Do tell.

-Detroit is known for Automobiles, in other words cars...

-I see where you're going with this, well anything is fine, as long as i don't sit around moping all day, it is a good idea.

-Glad i could help.

The other side of the phone went silent after a click, the woman on the other side of the phone was a childhood friend of Carnival, he looked up to her and currently was well connected throughout Detroit. Carnival looks at the clock having forgotten his own watch on his pocket, happy in quite a while and again with a purpose to do something. Smiling faintly, makes his way to his private room in the crew HQ, everything he had collected up until now, was in a briefcase locked up in a wall safe. Taking the whole thing, quickly rushing to his car and heading off to the most well known car company at that time. The Company was declining in recent years and was going to sell it to any buyer with decent amount of dough in his or her pockets. Carnival had the cash but had never thought of using it to bring up a dead company. Enters in, an employee approaches Carnival, he only showed his bag in enthusiasm from experience of many years, looked like the employee understood the meaning behind it. Showed him the way to the Company chairman. Like the usual deals they went back and forth with the prices, thankfully that Carnival was in knowledge of being a broker, managed to buy off the company with the current cash he had on him. The new establishment was under a new chairman now. The fabrication and the main car lot of the company was in state of the art technology, surprising that it was declining, looked like europe had been really dominating on that end of the work.

-Now this looks fine, really good. Wonder why idiots like him never flourish, i guess they never went down to the very basics in ages. Not surprising though, getting fat is all they know after all

The employees were sucked in with the new company. Name was changed into Pegas Motor Sport. The company was about to design everything brand new, carnival himself thought of getting into the work. Was already i knowledge of everything a car has to offer, from it's engine up to car tire change.

Fast forwarding a year. The new company lived up the definition of the word new. Everything had changed from the design of the car to their speed and power. Big list of most notable cars were on his desk, the sports car were a show off to the main car lot of the company right next to the fabrication. The list contain the following cars.

Sports Cars

Alfa Romeo P3 - Price Tag - 10.000$

Alfa Romeo 8C 2300 - Price Tag - 10.000$

MJ G-Type - Price Tag - 10.000$

SS1-Coupe - Price Tag - 10.000$

Talbot Lago T150 CSS Teadrop Coupe - Price Tag - 10.000$

Delagi D8 120 S Pourtout Aero Coupe - Price Tag - 10.000$

BMW 327 Cabriolet - Price Tag - 10.000$

Alfa Romeo 8C 2900 - Price Tag - 10.000$

Luxury Cars.

1930 Cadillac V-16 - Price Tag - 10.000$

Delage D6 - Price Tag - 10.000$

Adler Trumpf Limousine - Price Tag - 10.000$

Buick Limited - Price Tag - 10.000$

Delahaye 135-M Coupe - Price Tag - 10.000$

Bugatti Type 57 - Price Tag - 10.000$

Daimler Straight Eight - Price Tag - 10.000$

Hispano Suiza K6 Cabriolet - Price Tag - 10.000$

Hispano Suiza J12 - Price Tag - 10.000$

Family Cars

Hudson Greater 8 - Price Tag - 5.000$

Vauxhall Cadet V Saloon - Price Tag - 5.000$

BMW 3/20 PS - Price Tag - 5.000$

Cahvrolet Confederate Series BA Deluxe Sedan - Price Tag - 5.000$

Ford Koln - Price Tag - 5.000$

Volvo PV801 - Price Tag - 5.000$

Ford Prefect - Price Tag - 5.000$

Toyota AA - Price Tag - 5.000$

Peugeot 202 - Price Tag - 5.000$

Audi 920 - Price Tag - 5.000$

Report Post Tip

Looking at his pocket watch constantly, his hat tipped slightly lower than usual he was expecting someone, someone he needed to do few deals with, but they didn't show up. Wondering why, he had taken his time to wait for a few more hours. Irritated by the wait, grabbed a hold of the phone, dialing a few times to get.

Silence could only be heard. Now really agitate, putting his piece under his belt, collecting himself and going outside in fast steps. Entering on one of the cars, he had left the rest of the employees he trusted with his life to carry on the job he had opened in Detroit. He would be back after a well taken care of a job that he had begone way before he had in mind of taking on a car production company...

Report Post Tip

The smoke arose and trailed in the air from the lit cigarette dangling out of Al's mouth, as he made his way down the bullet ridden Detroit main street. Pavement and wall stained alike by blood, with shops left right and center closed and looted. Only a handful of places were untouched and those were all bars and the auto dealerships. The Motor City just wouldn't be the same without it's go ol'car industry. That was the reason Al had returned to war struck Detroit, he was in need of more than just the ordinary car...

He needed a 4 door vehicle modified with the back seats removed to extend the trunk, so that it gave the same trunk space as a pick up truck. He also required it to have spare tires on the both sides of the automobile but rigged as false compartments to store guns, drugs, and whatever else he could think of. Last but not least he needed this vehicle to reach a speed that no cop car ever come close to. A copy of these blueprints were in his inner left suit pocket as he approached a banner dangling in the wind reading: Pegas Motor Sports. That was the dealership ran by his buddy Carny, who operated in LA with Al under BigSmo. Spotting Carny just finalizing a sale, he waits and finishes his smoke. As the customer drives off in their new vehicle the two mobsters approach and shake hands while exchanging words and laughter.

" Hey man I was hoping you can help me out. I need seven 1931 Ford Model A Slant Window 4 Door Sedans, but here's the thing, I need them modified to these details I have in this blueprint. I wasn't sure if you do custom work but just take a look and let me know what you can do." says Al as he reaches into his pocket for the blueprints to hand to Carny...

Report Post Tip

By the time his good crew mate Al that worked in the same crew with Carny for a current boss BigSmo, Carny had already arrived back in Detroit and his company, there were some work that needed to be taken care of but, they came to a hold as the deal broke off, reasons, behind it unknown to Carny, but he felt that it was a part of the disturbance in the air that had struck the world of mafia. Thinking ahead, a new employee for the job wouldn't hurt.

Shaking his hand, and putting in his other hand on top of his. Warming it up for the lad and showing the appreciation for coming to a run down place as Detroit was at that current time. Carnival had listened to most of the conversation Al had said, he knew that Al needed the car for heavy business like lifting and he needed it fast from the look of it. Not giving much thought into the reason behind it, Carny takes a hold of the blueprint lightly, giving a look for a few seconds, returning to Al and with his answer...

-Well good news is that it can be done. Bad news, is that it's going to take some time, Maybe three to four days time. That is the fastest i can manage and the fastest you can get on custom made around here, and trust me pal, it is the motor city, run down or not, we produce the best, when it comes to cars.

Chuckles slightly as he leans his arm against his shoulder, and with his other one and leading him to the office of the company in the first floor. Seating down on the comfy couches, Carny claps his hands, grabs the bottle of whiskey he had on top of the table, and the table was in the middle between four couches on four ways. Glasses were already prepared by the time they had arrived inside the office by the employee and put on the table. Pouring in medium size for both of them to warm their bodies.

-I take you've seen the streets.. It's to be expected. Pretty much everything needs to start from scratch, and it cannot be helped. Once a great city, falling like it was nothing. It is funny sometimes when i think about it. I just came few days ago, to see all this turned into rubish. Well it'll manage itself in time, maybe. 

Report Post Tip

Al watched as Carny's eyes darted all over the blueprints, taking in every factor and absorbing all pieces of information in merely a few seconds. When Carny looked up and explained the situation Al was hit with a wave of thoughts. Though after a few seconds to organize them all, he nodded in agreance and followed Carny back to the office. They past dozens of high end cars all in tip top condition ready to be sold, before they arrived at the office.

The interior of the whole dealership was phenomenal, everything looked import and luxury. Wasn't hard to tell a man of honor ran this joint. Everything was out of magazines even the secretary was astonishing, hard to believe a woman that beautiful could be found in a city as wretched as Detroit now was. As they sit in Carny's office sharing Whiskey and small talk they get back down to business..

"It always seems to, a city falls with the empire, but this thing of ours always reclaims and rebuilds it. It's something men of honor have done for generations and will continue to do. We can only wait and see what the bosses have planned for these half ass gangster and dope peddlers who now occupy these streets." During a brief pause Al stirs the ice around in his glass with small circular rotations in his right hand.

" I got business in LA I need to return to, I won't be able to hang around here for three or possibly four days. So when these cars are ready can you place them on a flatbed and send them back home for me. I'll need them delivered to the Ligambi Sanitation, I'll be waiting there. I appreciate your time and quality care that you're going to be putting into these vehicles for me, so when you drop them off I'll have some vintage wine from the old country ready for you, shall we toast to business." Al says as he raises his glass.. "Salute"

Report Post Tip

“It’s right ove’ there Mr.Ligambi.” My chauffer said as he pointed through the windshield window toward a rather large building.

I sighed. “Freddy, you don’t need to give me directions. You’re the one driving, just get me there.” I scolded at him.

“Jeez boss, sorry. Zip.” He ran his index finger and thumb across his lips, gesturing zipping his mouth.

I sighed again and put the papers I was holding down on the backseat next to myself and leaned in toward the front seat of the sedan where Freddy was sitting and said:

“I’m sorry; I know I’m a bit sour, this warehouse thing is being a pain. Never thought it would be this much trouble and being stuck here in Detroit doesn’t make things easier, so don’t take it personally.”

“Well at least we gettin’ somethin’ out of our stay here in the ‘Motor City’. I hear this place has some nice cars on sale.”

“It is so. Listen, I’m going to close my eyes for a spell try to get my nerves back; notify me when we arrive.

“But it’s right there.”

“Well then call on me when we are ‘right there’.”

I fell into sleep instantly, and was woken by a very dim rapping sound on the window next to me. As I stepped out the car I found out that Freddy had parked the old sedan right in the middle of what appeared to be a car show case.

The cars were arranged in three categories:  Family Cars, Luxury cars and Sport cars. I barely glanced through the Family cars; it wasn’t at all what I was looking for. A few luxury cars caught my eye but I couldn’t help but look over to the Sport car section there was a certain charm to them. They all had this weird long front bonnet. The Alpha Romeos looked too fragile to be driven on city roads. The Delagi D8 and Talbot Lago looked outright from another planet. The BMW 327 and SS1-Coupe were the only practical ones; they looked out of place next to the other cars.

After satisfying my eyes with the sight of the sport cars I turned around to do what I had went there for; buying a car. I started walking right past all the Luxury cars giving each a short gaze. First was the 1930 Cadillac, as solid car with a not so solid revertible roof. Second in line was Delage D6, which had a distinguishable look due to the slightly slanted radiator. Adler Trumpf which was placed right next to the Delage was, well, it didn’t have that dignifying look that you would expect of a luxury car, so I walked past it without a second thought. The Buick was the most easy to distinguish, perhaps a bit too gaudy though. Right in the middle of the the luxury lane was the Delahaye 135 which looked so shiny, beautiful car. Then there was the Bugatti Type 57; two tones, red and black and had a look which you’d mostly see in sport cars which included a rather small cabin, a negative point in my book. Afterwards I came upon the Daimler; standard looking car nothing particular about it at all. The Hispano Suiza K6 was also a beauty the black and white metal was varnished and was reflecting the sun right through my eyes so much that I had to cringe. The last in line was also a Hispano Suiza the model was J12 however. It had pretty much the same look except for longer bonnet and smaller cabin which made it inferior in my eyes compared to its brother.

I had my eye on four of them but rather quickly decided that the Delahaye was perhaps too much conspicuous and that left me with only three choices: The Cadillac, the Delage or the Hispano Suiza K6. Hispano was the only hard top, the Delage looked the best and the Cadillac, well, it was Cadillac. I decided to check the price tag soon finding out that it wouldn’t help me as they are all priced the same, in fact, in closer inspection it turned out that all the luxury and sport cars had the same price, which I found strange.

“What do you think Freddy?” he was following my every step, not wandering far, “Cadillac, Delage or Hispano, the K6 one?”

“I don’ know boss. They all look equally good.”

“Really? I’m starting to realize they are all equally not good. I mean look at them, the Hispanic has got no back seat, the Delage has one but it’s only big enough to fit a midget and the Cadillac, well, it looks like a tractor.” I was waving my arms all around in a rather aggravated manner.

“I don’ know boss. But I know these are quality cars, maybe if you take them for a test drive you may feel different.”

“Two issues here Freddy. One I’m not planning to drive anything, you are going to drive them im going to sit in the back seat. And for that a backseat is mandatory. And second, I’m not looking for performance cars; I’m looking for appearance cars.”

At this point Freddy just shrugged. I ran my hands over my hair and sighed in frustration.

“Let’s get out of here. I’d settle for the old sedan for the time being.”

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Pegas Motor Sport.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL