Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 15:27:54
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Your Associate Started by: Tempah on Jul 15, '09 20:26

I think, and this may just be me, that when your training your little gangster you would know what he is doing near enough all the time.

For example; you have in mind a good candidate for the life of crime we lead. He accepts you to be his trainer and start teaching him the ways of the world.

If said student was to jump on a flight to Vegas, I think the person responsible for him would know about it.

I think that the 'sponser' page under management should resemble the crew page a little bit more. Especialy as I think in the future we may have the option for more than 1 associate underneath each Made Man.

It is only right that their age, location, earnings etc maybe even the option to mail them, should be available to their mentor.

Anyone agree?

Report Post Tip

its sounds like an interesting idea, i think it is a good idea. Might be a lot of work for the admins though

Report Post Tip

I do like it.

It would benefit for new players really. Having their sponsor be able to really watch over them and help them off would be great.

Report Post Tip

I think the Sponsors should have all the power that a CL does except for HQ wacking, demoting/promoting, dropping.

Report Post Tip

I like this idea, as a trainer in essence is the next best thing to a CL in the eyes of the associate and if you are training someone you need to be able to keep tabs on them so you can keep them alive and prevent them from making stupid mistakes which will reflectly badly upon you and your family.

Report Post Tip

Good idea

Report Post Tip

Thats pretty much what I mean Absolut.

In my opinion, the sponser should be able to HQ and demote etc aswell but I can also understand why, from a game perspective, that that shouldnt be.

The page is called 'Sponser management' though, and there isn't alot of managing to be done on it at the moment.

Report Post Tip

this is a great idea, and i fully agree with you that there will come a time when there will be more than one associate, which would be better again, it will actually be subcrews, and a true representation of mafia structure

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Your Associate
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL