Get Timers Now!
X

May 21 - 08:41:25
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
E.C.N.H moves to Detroit Started by: TepidDelucci on Jun 12, '15 19:14

"With the permission of myself and the support of my family, I have decided to further the career of E.C.N.H and move to Downtown Detroit where I will be residing for the foreseeable future. My aim is to bring it to the glory days, proclaim myself as Godfather Chairman with the blessing of everyone currently alive and bring order, fairness, stability and new beginnings without the fear of bloodlining.

I thank you all for coming out to this glorious occasion.

LET'S PARTY!"

Report Post Tip
Sounds like fun.
Report Post Tip

Congrats Tepid, I hope to see good things from Detroit in the future!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Tepid, I wish you well with your new beginnings.

Report Post Tip

Walks into a broken down store with a box that had "LandShark" written on it.

I DECLARE MYSELF KING OF DETROIT

with that he wallows around in some hobo's piss and makes himself at home for the foreseeable future

Report Post Tip
Is anyone supposed to fucking care? You should have died with your godfather during the last war. Your continuing survival is a joke.
Report Post Tip

Lol who are you talking to? I died already in the war q.q elsewhere buddy

Report Post Tip
Doubt he was talking to you.
Report Post Tip

As Honesty heard the news, he exploded with joy. Trying to rebuild a city was something he always looked forward to helping. He went over to Tepid and shook his hand, congratulating him on his achievement. 

"You're an awesome crew leader and I know that you will make this a fine city. Detroit will live long and prosper now!"

Honesty walked away with the image of his father in his dead. He would have been proud to see this, too.

Report Post Tip

Antonio claps in agreement and retrieves a Cuban cigar from his coat.

"I'm all for this! My family has history in Detroit, can't wait to further it! If only Grandpa Jack was here to see this."

Antonio lights the cigar with a match, he fans the match to put it out and puts the cigar in his mouth. Antonio tips his hat up, puts his hands in his pocket and turns a corner.

Report Post Tip

Never I am Lord Detroit hahaha

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Tepid, I hope everything works out for you and your family in Detroit.

Report Post Tip

Walks nearly to Tepid, " Congrats man, Wish you all the best! "

"Keep it Real" LOL! Cheers!

Report Post Tip
Just out of curiosity, how do you propose to be any different then the group of vendetta slinging cluster fucks? And what exactly do you mean by new beginnings without the fear of dying?
Report Post Tip

"I believe if you listened, I mentioned bloodlining not so much dying. What makes me different is that I am TepidDelucci and Ned always has my back covered, only time he doesn't is when he sleeps."

Report Post Tip
Yes I heard you. Dying and bloodlining go hand in hand. Duly noted that Ned has YOUR back. You're no different.
Report Post Tip

"There is a difference between dying for breaking rules and dying because said bloodline is hated and frowned upon.

Every crewleader is different, you won't know until you try so you either take a chance or you don't."

Report Post Tip
Forgive me, if I give you the impression I am an actual bobblehead.
Report Post Tip

Strolls into the office seeing some scrub off the street complaining to his CL about his parents or other peoples parents in recent events and steps in.

I don't even see your point here Bobblehead, why do you do us a favor and go write a journal.  Something in the form of the late Kuku, and MAYBE you will get a rise from other people to give a fuck.  But the only thing you're doing here is blowing smoke out of your ass.  Now run along to some other folks that might care, but highly unlikely as this is war.  Also you can direct your complaints to the late GF Council, I'm sure someone is monitoring that HQ and will get back with you on your complaint in a timely matter.

Kindly removes the young lad from the HQ and sends him flying out the front door.

Report Post Tip
No need for you to speak. The bib you're wearing reading cookie monster is enough for the crowd to digest.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: E.C.N.H moves to Detroit
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL