Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 12:23:39
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
The Canadian Bacon Started by: Reason on Jun 13, '15 02:40

Jakey put his fork in the empty plate after taking the last bite of his pancakes. 

"These were great." He said with a smile. "I'll have to stop by your shop in LA next time I'm around there. 

Next time you come to New York, I, too, have an inherited business. Stop by backwoods sometime, Al or I will treat you right.

Ooh, I should tell Al about this. I'm sure he'd love it here. He's Canadian, and always tells me how he can't get good Canadian food in ny. 3000 restaurants, and not one can make a good poutine.

Well, it was nice seeing you, but I must be on my way. Here, this should cover it." He said, handing Honesty a $50 bill. "Put the change toward collage. Or booze. Or anything, I'm not your boss."

And with a smile, Jakey left.

Report Post Tip

Liquid landed in Detriot before few minutes and he was very hungry

so he decide to try that famous Canadian bacon

"hello it seams that you have large menue,first I would like to try

canadian bacon,then Nova Scotia lobster

and what ever you think is best for desert,and glass of Molson please"

Report Post Tip

Rodrigo the waiter went to Liquid's table as he saw that he directed himself into his own seat. To Rodrigo, that meant more time completing another's order. He went to the kitchen placing the person'r order and marched towards Liquid table. 

"It'll come right up! I'll order you Pouding Chômeur. Absolutely delicious. Can't get it anywhere else in America!" 

He walked over to the kitchen and placed another order, feeling exhausted. Then, he walked to the bar and filled a mug of Molson. He did the usual routine and went back to the table, carrying a newspaper too that he got out of the back room just before going back to Liquid's table. 

"Here you go, sir. Your food will be ready shortly."

Report Post Tip
Being hungry always sucked and Charlie was starving right then and now. He had been eyeballing a Canadian restaurant for awhile now. He hadn't went in yet but this time he thought Hell why not? He was in town he was hungry might as well try it. He parks his car out front and walks in. Getting a menu and taking a seat in a wooden chair.

The man seating him asks if he wanted a drink.

"Yes ill take a bud light please" Charlie tells the waiter. He then goes on to start off this night with some regular bacon. The waiter goes to get his drink and start up his bacon order. The place was nice he had to say that. Now the real thing was if the food was really that good. Only time would tell that
Report Post Tip

Liquid eat all what he order,he light his cigaret

and call waitress

"can I get one more beer and please say to your boss

that food was very delicious especialy that lobster"

as soon as waitress got new beer to Liquid he saw well know face

in restaurant it was Charlie

"Hey Charlie sit with me,I m in mood for some talk,what do you want to drink man?"

Report Post Tip

Charlie was going to leave before he sees Liquid. 

"Man what a surprise to see you here how are you doing"?

He looks around a bit taking in the place it really was a great place.

"Oh and ill take a beer please" he tells Liquid

Report Post Tip

wandering in, he took the weight of his feet as he slouched back into his chair before grabbing a menu.  The aim was simple, fit in an attempt not to get noticed as he ran his finger up and down the menu.  Peering at the tabacco staining, he rubbed a handkerchief over before looking round to order.

Walking up to the counter, he looked around.

"I will take the Moose steak please, and can you slap some bacon with it as to make a fusion almost of two different foods"

pausing as he looked behind the bar

"i think will need a beer to wash it down, so will try the Molson"

looking round as if not to cause insult, he asks curiously

"is it any good?"

sliding a few notes from his jacket pocket he looks over the menu quickly

"and can i get some beaver tails with a coffee once i have finished the main meal please"

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: The Canadian Bacon
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL