Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 14:00:44
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Anyone noticed Started by: killa_k on Jul 19, '09 14:31

I don't read them either, but I noticed. :P

Report Post Tip

Its like a de-ja vu thread from 5 years ago!!!

Report Post Tip

I'll think you'll find that it's the rest of the English speaking world that's wrong. It's not, nor has it even been, "failure". Moron.

Report Post Tip

We cant change it, it is what is holding this place of ours together.

What can we laugh at once this is corrected..

Report Post Tip

What can we laugh at once this is corrected..

depth, obviously.

Report Post Tip

I won't lie I have unfortunately started spelling Failure without the 'i' so I do blame www.mafiareturns.com for fucking up my perfect grammar!

Report Post Tip

Except spelling mistakes aren't grammar mistakes. They're spelling mistakes. Grammar mistakes are, well, grammar mistakes.

Report Post Tip

I noticed it and was going to point it out, but then well I thought it was kinda unique, so I did not bother.

I hope to see less of it anyway

Report Post Tip

wow i never noticed it before

Report Post Tip

Never noticed it

Report Post Tip

gram·mar   (gr?m'?r)   
n.  

1. The study of how words and their component parts combine to form sentences.

Awesome, if a word is not spelled correctly that would cause the form of the sentence to be incorrect causing for editing in the grammar. Or causing bad grammar. Kind of like using there instead of their.

Way to be a smart ass.

Report Post Tip

I still love you though Awesome. Just an FYI.

Report Post Tip

Skate. You just misinterpreted what you read to fit your needs. Using "there" for "their" is not a spelling mistake since both words are spelled correctly, you're just using the wrong one.

I would not be able to get into the subtleties because I'm sure that by trying to make one point I'll screw another, but you can type a grammatically correct sentence with spelling mistakes.

I guess an intuitive way to prove it would be that if you can read it out loud and make perfect sense, then your grammar is correct.

Report Post Tip

Eh I suppose you're right. Maybe they need to re-word their sentence in the dictionary! :o

Report Post Tip

By the way, Awesome I wasn't trying to be all ass hole to you and all. It's just how you came off to me so I'm sorry for being impolite and an ass for a second there.

Report Post Tip

my speling is, to al intnets adn purposses, rubissh.

Good, job my grammars. impeccable though!!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Anyone noticed
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL