Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 01:19:42
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Gun Running - With lots of possibilities Started by: Boe on Jul 19, '09 19:16

This is my first suggestion so please bare with me and feel free to add anything you like. I think having the ability to buy different weapons would be a very nice addition, but also having a 'player' market to resell the weapons would be an awesome addition. Here is what I suggest:

- Either have promotion based weapons or weapons that are obtained through certain missions. (I.E - Civilian - Bats, knives - Gangster - Pistols.....up to Made Men - Tommy Guns etc...)

- The weapons that are obtained or bought can then be put on the 'Market' for resell by the player.

- Of course a certain amount of the proceeds would go to the Family.

This is about all I really have at the moment but the idea just came to me so please feel free to add anything you like. I really believe that adding a Market and the ability to sell items would be a awesome addition to the game with unlimited possibilities, maybe even adding some sort of bullet proof armor or even armored cars/private plane for the higher ups in the Family.

Thanks for your time,

Boe

Report Post Tip

Well what would be the point of different weapons they would all serve the same purpose of killing one person, and with the armored stuff, isn't that just the same thing as BG's.

Report Post Tip

I was thinking of having the weapons like they are in real life. If two people face off and one has a revolver with 6 shots and the other has a clip in a tommy that holds 50, then the odds wouldn't really be equal anymore. So I say the different weapons would be to make the game more interesting. As far as the armor goes, that was just a thought that came to me while I was typing the suggestion. But I guess it would be the same as a BG, just to give you a little more protection before you are killed.

Report Post Tip

Well eventually wouldn't everyone just upgrade to the tommy gun, and if it is rank based how would this be fair for lower rankers?

Report Post Tip

The higher ups could sell them on the Market. Say you pay 100K for a tommy...then you put it up on the Market for 200K or whatever. The newer players have a choice to make then, upgrade or not. But either way, I just think it would add more depth to the game.

Report Post Tip

I think adding this would just complicate things, the guns work now and they serve their purpose to kill one person. The only way this would change things is if they could kill multiple people which I'm pretty sure would never be allowed.

Report Post Tip

I have been playing Mafia Returns for less than 72 hours so I really don't know how everything works, but like I said, I made this suggestion with the intentions of adding more depth to the game. The attack value of the weapons would be up to programmers.

Report Post Tip

Well if the guns were to use attack power what would be the point of IA wacking or the shooting range anymore?

Report Post Tip

To upgrade your abilities or stats. I know it isn't likely to be added but having actual stats or abilities would be a nice addition and would be necessary to add the weapons. It would take everyone off the same playing field (everyone being the same and having the same weapon) and give everyone the option to 'customize' their character. 

I know its a long shot, but it could work and make the replay value much higher.

Report Post Tip

I'm pretty sure everyone over Goomba would find a way to A. Buy the best gun available, B. Upgrade their stats all the way, or C. Do both. I don't mean to seem rude but this idea seems really pointless to me, I mean why try to fix what isn't broken?

Report Post Tip

I'm not trying to fix what isn't broken, I am trying to upgrade and add some depth to the game. I say don't put a limit on the stats. Make it so the higher up your are, the more stats you get from 'training'. Training would have to come with a price though so you would have to make a choice. If you are training, maybe you cant do your petties or felonies or something like that.

Report Post Tip

That sounds exactly like using the shooting range.

Report Post Tip

Maybe we can get bazookas and jet fighters too!

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Gun Running - With lots of possibilities
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL