Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 23:13:41
Page:  1 
Short Story (60 sec list) Started by: Stifmeister on Jul 20, '09 03:34

Cash | Odd | Paul_Walker | Otis-Driftwood | violet | SkullCandy | WillieRourke | HairyBaby | BlackMagic | Striphe | Riddle- | Hershey | El_Nino | gunz | ScarFace_ | Hostile | bigjoker | NZRULES

--------------------------------------------------------- I was in Philadelphia the other night and overheard Odd telling his RHM Paul_Walker that there is plenty of money to be made around the 7 cities. Mr Walker told Mr Odd that it was hard to make Cash for him these days because he pays a ton of child support for his HairyBaby. Meanwhile out in the city of Detroit El_Nino was caught leaving a Riddle- on the doorstep of the Godmothers mansion. The police were called and Mr Nino was apprehended a few hours later screaming NZRULES...Police are still not sure what he meant by that but think he is nothing but a bigjoker.

Later on in the day I was reading through the paper...as I do every morning and saw something that caught my eye. the big candy company Hershey was coming out with a new product this week but it isn't looking to sell to well as most are still satisfied with it's last product called SkullCandy. It will be hard to top a candy as good as that. It was maybe about a year ago that Striphe wearing his Violet tuxedo tried to break into the factory with his pal Otis-Driftwood wanting to steal the recipe for a few candy bars. Armed with a few gunz, the men stormed through the front doors and went Scarface_ on the awaiting guards inside. The poor guards would have needed BlackMagic to withstand such an attack. One of the guards by the name of WillieRourke survived the Hostile attack and was transported to the local hospital. After an extensive investigation they had no proof that Striphe and MR driftwood were the ones who committed the crime.

Just a little story with the names I saw on the 60sec list. Hope noone is offended I used their name as it was all in good fun. Enjoy everyone and if you have one of your own feel free to post it, always a good laugh to read through.

Report Post Tip

Very well put together

Moar!

Report Post Tip

omg lol nice! :D

Report Post Tip

hahah i loved it

Report Post Tip

Hah wow.

:]

Report Post Tip

LMFAO fucking awesome.

Report Post Tip

Not bad, not bad at all. I might try to do something like this, but currently there's just too many people online to attempt it.

Report Post Tip

mmm candy bars

Smiles

Good story! :)

Report Post Tip

LMAO That was funny. Good job.

Report Post Tip

hahahah nice one

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Short Story (60 sec list)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL