Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 19:07:37
Page:  1 
The Meeting Started by: Corrado-Enrico on Nov 14, '07 11:57
*A cloudy November morning is what Corrado wakes up to on a day where he may either better himself in the family while making it better or hurt the family and have himself "taken care of".*

What a day this is going to be! Already looks gloomy for me but I can't let this knock me off my game. *Looks down at his watch.* Shit got to get going don't want to be late to this meeting.

*Corrado briskley walks to the bathroom and shaves,brushes his teeth and jumps into the shower. Getting out just as quickly as he got in he grabs the clothes he laid out the night before. Checks the clip in his weapon and heads for the door.*

*He thinks to himself, Wait! Do I need this? Looking at his gun.*

It may look like I don't trust them but then again it looks like I'm weak. Shit,I don't know! Fuck it I'm not taking it. *He puts the gun back into his drawer and leaves.*

*Corrado climbs into his car and starts it up, turning off the radio for a brief few minutes.* Big day for the family this could build a nearly unbreakable allicance between the families. Aahh, crap maybe some tunes will calm my nerves a bit. *He switches the radio back on and tunes it into his favorite station for the 15min drive.*
Report Post Tip
Elaina stretches and yawns, then sipping her fourth cup of coffee looks at the clock and thinks,

Better get moving. I don't know what this man wants or has planned but since he's from Oliver's family, I'll listen to him.
Quickly pinning up her hair and putting finishing touches to her makeup, she checks her reflection in the mirror, then slips her gun into her waistband and puts on a light jacket covering it.

He may be one of Oliver's but I'm not going to be stupid here she thinks, settling the gun more comfortably. Walking down to the entrance hall, stiletto heels clicking, she checks the time and goes into her office to await his arrival
Report Post Tip
*Arriving at the building 15mins ahead of schedule Corrado gets out and heads over to the bakery across the street to buy Miss.DeLuca some Cannoli's .*

"How may I help you,Sir?"
Hey, Give me a box of Cannoli's to go.

"Sure No problem. Here you go anything else?"
No thats it. Heres a fifty keep the change,Doll.

*Corrado walks back to the building and enters taking the elevator to the third floor he sees Elaina's bodyguards at the office door.*

Hey guys I've got a meeting with Miss.DeLuca can you tell her I'm here.

*One of the bodyguards grunts and shakes his head. He goes in and comes back a few moments later.*

"I've got to search ya,Mr.Enrico." No problem my friend. *Corrado raises his arms and allows the man to search him.*

"He's clean go ahead and enter." Thanks, Here have a cannoli the both of ya. *Opens the box and they each grab one out. Corrado closes the box and enters the office closing the door behind him.*

Hello Miss.DeLuca I'm glad you have agreed to meet me today.
Report Post Tip
standing up and crossing the room to the gentleman, Elaina smells the fresh canolis and smiles, extending her hand It is good to see you Sir, I appreciate someone on time and especially if he brings my favorite pastry.

While speaking, Elaina signals for coffee and indicates to her bodyguard to stay just inside the door. Leading Mr Enrico over to 2 easy chairs with a table between them, she pushes her jacket slightly aside allowing him to see a brief glimpse of her gun. Pouring them both some coffee and a canoli, she relaxes against the cushions

So, all pleasentries and small talk aside Sir, what brings you to new York and in particular to me?
Report Post Tip
*Michael_Mandryk, shifts uneasily in the corner, watching the scene just within earshot, thinking to himself...

This better not get hot. This guy aint from around here. He doesn't look or sound like he's from the east coast and I'm sure I didn't see him frisked so who knows what he's carrying. I don't even know why he's here!

*He fingers his revolver, fidgetting.

What we don't need here is for a fight to break out. There's been enough bloodshed in this family recently...

*He stands by watching the meeting develop, straining his ears to hear as much as possible...
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Meeting
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL