Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 22:51:15
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
More ownership Started by: DonGotti on Jul 21, '09 07:46

Maybe its been suggested, but I was thinking of more ownership to add to your daily income. We have the business district to post for businesses, but why not allow everyone the capability to buy and run a business, such as a hotel, restraunt, whorehouse, etc....you can buy protection for these businesses and make them vulnerable to attack as well. Just my 2 cents.

Report Post Tip

That would be a good idea but people are just going to tell you that adding those features just make the game become a "button pressing" run of the mil RPG. So its up will really be up to debate but I think its a good idea.

Report Post Tip

I believe it would add more depth to the game, which would only make it better. But maybe only be able to buy a business once you get into the higher rankings.

Report Post Tip

I definitely don`t consider it *button pressing*...it would just add more things to do and not have to continously wait to do something. I have never heard of a mafia buying and selling drugs in the 1930`s either, gangsters would have gotten clipped for doing that back then. of course it shouldn`t be *easy* to obtain a business either, you would have to earn the right to own and operate one. Just think it could add a little more excitement to the game and not repeat everything over and over again.

Report Post Tip

The game is already a button pressing game with a little bit of typing

Report Post Tip

i think the way we have our business districts set up are fine with one exception i think it should be coded into the game so when you post in a business you have to pay to post so that way the owner can actually make money on their business.

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: More ownership
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL