Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 21:26:51
Page:  1 
The Marketplace Started by: Antonio_Montoya on Jul 21, '09 22:50

I've made it my destiny to be the richest man on this game. To do that I need your help. I need you to go to the marketplace and purchase my credits. You'll know which ones are mine. They're the cheapest around, currently selling for a tiny $20k per credit.

I have 4 up for sale, but with your help I can increase my profits, and my ability to trade credits, and we'll have me rich, and you rich in credits, in no time!

Report Post Tip

I see no such credits. You should sell more at 20K to become even richer.

Report Post Tip

Jul 21, '09 22:51 Your marketplace offer has been accepted. You have recieved $80,000 game cash for your 4.00 donation credits

You were too late, my friend. Soon I shall control the marketplace economy, and I shall rule this game with my uber money ruling.

Ok, so I'm good with the green, not with the lingo...my bad.

Report Post Tip

Let me know next time. You only have a minimum of 4,996 credits to go and I shall gladly help you in your crusade.

Report Post Tip

Hell I'll let you know this time. Times, they are a-changin'.

I have a dream of CDs that don't cost an arm and a leg. I have a dream of money flowing freely into my pocket. I have a dream that one day I will look in my bank account, and it will be locked at 9s because I just can't hold any more money.

Report Post Tip

Are you related to Inigo Montoya?

Report Post Tip

Nope, unless you mean my ugly cousin Iggy

Report Post Tip

watch out for Inigo Montoya.. You killed his father... Prepare to die!! haha

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: The Marketplace
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL