Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 19:41:59
Page:  1 
100k Giveaway Started by: Toni_Sipriani on Jul 22, '09 01:58

!!!The 100k Giveaway!!!  (and yes it ryhmes woopdedoop.)

Anyways I'm here to give a lucky mafioso 100k, all that person has to do (that could be you) *I like to ryhme occasionally*

is buy a number for $100 now consider the math .... $100 = $100,000 now look at that, thats some interesting math. Now $100 bucks only buys you 1 number (more math) but if you buy two numbers you have twice the odds!!!  Now if you buy three numbers you have three times the odds!!! So send me your $100 and mail me a number, if the number is already taken I will tell you and you pick another, now how easy is that???!!! So lets get it straight $100 = 1 number = 1 odd ...  $200 = 2 numbers = 2 odds etc !!simple as rocket science!! Now This day next week I will pick a number from a hat and announce the winner here! So buy your tickets before this time next week!!! (preferably the day before so I can make sure all the numbers are in the hat.) 

Now remeber this time next week!!!!!

Report Post Tip

I would like 1,000 tickets

Your accountant has made payment of $100,000 to Toni_Sipriani.

Report Post Tip

Anyone else care to buy a ticket?

Report Post Tip

^

|

|

|

Rofl

Report Post Tip

Question...What is the range of numbers that we can choose from? Because, If 89997866577675 is too high, then I would request the money that I might have spent on that number back, should this, in that case, be 1 to 100, the odds are 1 out of 100 that you will pick the correct number, no matter which number you pick.

That being said, you have a better chance by picking multiple numbers. Your profit lowers, but your odds of winning get higher..

Just don't buy all 100 numbers, otherwise you will definitally win, but you won't win anything.

Report Post Tip

Actually the number dosn't really matter I just write the number down and put it in a bowl but since BlackHandRourke has bought 1000 numbers I am using my computer to scrammble the numbers and pick one at random. 

Report Post Tip

Well, are decimals half-off? Because they're not actual numbers.

Report Post Tip

No I cant do decimals for some reason, my computer wont scramble them. Just whole nmbers.

Report Post Tip

Tony is your new Char hosting this? If not i want my 100k back

Report Post Tip

Actually the number dosn't really matter I just write the number down and put it in a bowl but since BlackHandRourke has bought 1000 numbers I am using my computer to scrammble the numbers and pick one at random. Reply by: Toni_Sipriani at Jul 23, '09 21:10

Then the payout should reflect the odds. I mean, buying 1 number in 100 is a lot better odds then 1 number in 1000, and 1 in over 1000 is even worse! This seems to me like a complete waste of cash, due to the fact that there are no strict odds! What kind of a scam are you trying to run!

Report Post Tip

This competition is now null and void.

Toni_Sipriani is now dead. Unforutnately, I am not aware of a new character he may have. We as a Toni's ex leadership will not be refunding any money you may have sent to Toni.

This was a lottery, a gambling oppertunity. As with any sort of gambling. You loose money.

Apologies.

Report Post Tip

This is a very shisty organization. I would like 2,000 tickets. I will wire 200,000$ shortly.

Report Post Tip

i want 2 tickets plz

Report Post Tip

Did you idiots not read the replies to the main topic before posting?

Toni_Sipriani is dead. Do not send money, do not ask for tickets.

Thank you.

Report Post Tip

I sent money and I would like 30 tickets please.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: 100k Giveaway
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL