Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 11:28:40
Page:  1 
MetallicA Song Writer's Circle Started by: MetallicA on Jun 21, '15 17:41

as you walk up to the door you reach for the handle you feel a slight rumble before you grasp the handle to pull the door open, once the door opens you can hear riff's galore and poetry so poetic Edgar Allen Poe is jealous.

How are you my friend? Welcome to the MetallicA Song Writers Circle. where we have all your needs instrument to microphone or even just a comfortable chairs to enjoy watch some talented people jam together. the only rule we do have here is posted over there

the man points to a sign at eye level slightly behind him and it reads

"NO MEGADEATH"

I can see your a little baffled by the sign however or friendly psychics have told us this will be a sworn enemy of the owner of this establishment in some upcoming years so we thought it best to be prepared

the man hands you a brochure and you begin to skim through it

Welcome To The MetallicA Song Writers Circle

Instrument Rentals Priced at $5 for the evening:

Trumpet

Piano

Bass

Guitar

Vibraphone

Clarinet

Saxophone

Drums

Trombone

Cello

Microphones Available Upon Request As Our Stock Is Limited

seating is over in the non instrument area over there, and remember sessions are a no holds barred fun time for all experience levels

the man points over to the side of the building where recliners and lounge chairs can be seen

If you need anything at all feel free to come see myself or contact MetallicA VIA postage

and remember like any other band MetallicA is always on tour and can be seen in multiple cities

Report Post Tip

For the third time today, Sneaky walks through the doors of another music shop, hoping they can get him what he need, when he read their pamphlet.

"Oh, a retail store, and poetry house? What a nice little shop."

He looked around until he found someone that looked to be in charge. MetallicA, the owner.

"Excues me, sir. I'm looking to buy a guitar. I don't know if you sell or just rent, or if you had acces to what I'm looking for.

I've been to 3 other stores today, not a one had a 12 string guitar to sell. Do you have one I could guy? Or do you know where I could get one?"

Report Post Tip

Martiimus walks into the hall where loud guitars rang out, he walks around for a while before finally realizing he has no clue what he is doing, he proceeds to find help.

I would like to purchase a guitar, something amazing, loud but sweet, please know that money is not an option.

Report Post Tip

MetallicA walks over to @Sneakysnakey

it appears we actually have someone in the workshop working on new types of guitars, would you prefer 2 necks with 6 strings or one neck with 12 strings?

MetallicA then looks at Martii

we can definitly help you out with a guitar or as some call a axe, however the amplification units can be a bit pricey if your looking to shake windows or set of burglar alarms with them. however we can definitly arrange for one to be made with some customs sets and finely tuned to your specifications

Report Post Tip
One neck, please. And a few pairs of you lightest strings. I will stick around for a little while, but I have business to attend to, so I may have to leave soon. I can be back in a day or two, if you might have it ready by then. How long would it take to make?
Report Post Tip

MetallicA looks to Sneakysnakey

if your out of town we can have it shipped along side the band to one of our other locations if you so choose

our experts have begun work around the clock on this inspiring new project

Report Post Tip

"There is no need to have it shipped. I come by Detroit often. There's no hurry on it, either. Just let me know when it's done, and I'll pick it up the next time I'm around here."

Sneaky thanks MetallicA for having this made for him, and sits for the few more free minutes he has to listen to a band play. After a few songs, he bids goodbye to MetallicA. "Have a nice day, sir. I'll be back soon." He said, as he was walking out the door.

Report Post Tip

Thank you Metallica, I will be waiting over there for your selection, allow me to look around for a bit.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: MetallicA Song Writer's Circle
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL