Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 08:40:11
Page:  1 
Detroit " The Pepsi Cola Stall " [Shadwick Co] Started by: Shadwick on Jun 27, '15 10:36
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> <head> <title></title> </head> <body>

The Pepsi Cola Stall

In Detroit Business Centre, Lies The Pepsi Cola Stall, In the most crowded area where pedestrians cross by all the day.

Weather is Hot, Pepsi Cola is Not.

Buy a Pepsi Cola for 1$.

Ice Chilled Pepsi for the Thirsty Ones Out There

Report Post Tip

Hello my good man, could I purchase a n ice chilled cola. thank you.

Hands the man money and waits.

Report Post Tip
"Hello Sir Martii" , Replies Shadwick before he leans to open the fridge and takes out a bottle of Pepsi cola, opens it and hands it to Martii saying " here you go, Thanks for Stopping Bye "
Report Post Tip

Martii was back in Detroit and the sun was shinning quite a lot, the temperature was approaching a 100 degrees Fahrenheit. 

I Better find Shadwick and his cola need a break from this sun before thine gods smite me.

After a short walk Martiimus approaches Shadwick to purchase another cola, he seemed to be busy.

Hail Vongola. Good day my good man, may I purchase a chilled drink to refresh me?

Report Post Tip

NumberOne walks to this new stall that he have recently bought, It was a nice well designed small stall to sell Pepsi Cola, But it can make a lot of money if it gets a lot of traffic. Sadly NumberOne is not always here in Detroit to take care of it. " I better hire someone to work for me Here in Detroit " said NumberOne to himself.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Detroit " The Pepsi Cola Stall " [Shadwick Co]
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL