Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 12:36:37
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Banned Player list Started by: El_Nino on Jul 28, '09 15:18

Following todays announcement I think it would be advantageous to have a list somewhere of people who are currently banned from playing the game by the admins.

Today NiNe was found playing again, someone I have had in families with me before and someone I knew over IRC. I have known of times when he has been asked to be banned from the game but he has returned however I was totally unaware that he had been given a formal admin ban.

The next case is someone called Clipper. As far as I was aware he is banned from playing the game permanently and when I discovered he was in a family I was serving in and of a postition of power in that family I HQ wacked him. At this moment in time I have no idea if he has been allowed back to play the game or not.

I totally agree with the ruling made by  Squishy today however the tools really do need to be available to the masses so that they can make informed decisions.

Report Post Tip

It would be nice if this were available for player review.  A lot of people can't know/won't know who is or is not currently banned.  I'd hate to see someone else lose a large chunk of their family or organization like we did today.  Any way we can prevent actions like this, I'm all for.

Maybe a small spot in the News and Info menu?  "Banned players", where we can just have a small list.  That way if someone- like a NiNe or a Clipper comes up and goes "Hey guys, lolz, I'm back" we'll know to kill them and report it straight away.

I'm just in favor of trying to prevent heartbreak from striking again.  Good suggestion, Nino.

Report Post Tip

I agree I would like to see this. I didnt know NiNe was banned untill I found out today.

Report Post Tip

Yep. He was a higher rank in the family im serving in now.. i didnt know anything about him all i knew he had a different name and never really communicated much.. It would be nice to have a place where we can all go and view who has been banned and when this all took place and probably some affiliates would be helpful as well

Report Post Tip

Agree with this.

Report Post Tip

Agreed!

Report Post Tip

I agree that this would be useful. No excuses then.

I would also like to suggest BoabyWankKenobi is added to any list produced.

~T~

Report Post Tip

Since when is rejecting sexual advances from a fellow crew member a bannable (making up words?) offense. If anything, you should be banned for being inappropriate towards me.

Report Post Tip

This is a good idea...Agreed!

Report Post Tip

Great idea. Couldn't have said it better myself!

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Banned Player list
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL