Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 23:34:16
Page:  1 
come one come all Started by: Mancini on Jul 28, '09 16:38

That's right i knew the rouge and then i rouged so what who cares then you killed my father's family for associating with a rouge well that's just a load of crap.

I came out here to just speak my mind if you don't like what i have to say then well then go f**k off i don't really care, I'm doing it anyways.

To be honest with you we wouldn't have rouges if you wouldn't let one person control every city, yes we all know who i am talking about the only person that has been here over a year.

i think it is time for some new faces to take over but no she always get's her way yes i said it and it's true she is pretty much like them, Sucking the life out of this game.

yea  we got some new features and new ways of doing business but we need some action on here we need to have more wars more killings without that what are we suppose to do, just sit here petting and drug runs if i wanted to do that i just walk out my front door i can do that all day long right here in my house but the one thing i can't do is go on a killing spree. 

but i will tell you this everytime i come back and i will come back i'm going to rank to mademan and rouge everytime you will never know who i am until i rouge

Report Post Tip

You're no Gentleman, that's for sure.

Report Post Tip

What is a "rouge"?

Report Post Tip

And your not a flyingmonkey so who cares

Report Post Tip

Actually, I am.

But that's by the by.

Report Post Tip

fly to someone else post get out of mine

Report Post Tip

Hands Mancini a glass of water to swallow his bitter pill.

"Mancini, worry not, I am going to keel everyone and take over the world, stop talking lest you ruin my plan before it has time to come to fruition!

"And when I do rule, I'm going to suck the life out of everyone who is red or rouge as you putit my well travelled friend, is Paris nice this time of year?"

Report Post Tip

Rhuarc! How rude!

Trying to steal my evil plan! You so knew I was planning on taking over the world. If you steal that from me, what am I left with?

You leave me no choice, I will have to magenta... I mean fusia... I mean rouge.

*Wanders off to rouge it up like a hooker wearing clown makeup.*

Report Post Tip

Right Deimne, me, you. . . . A Rouge off!

No turning back now, it's on!

Begins stretching off.

Report Post Tip

Dear god it's becoming the Rocky Horror Picture Show up in here....

Report Post Tip

How is it when someone dies, they automatically blame everyone else?

I was Random wacked by a goomba...Blame ThomasRourke!

I mouthed off and was shot for disrespect....Blame Marietta!

I was talking about going ROGUE...not fucking rouge god dammit and was killed by the CL's to prevent innocent deaths. Blame Premier.

I am just a fucking idiot and an asshole.So I was shot for being a piece of crap. Blame all the crewleaders!

Reminds me of the days of "Blame Ganelon"

Before pointing fingers at everyone else, why not take a long hard look at yourself? Were you an innocent death? Truth be known there are no innocent deaths around here. So next time I fall off my crutches I am blaming Squishy, no he is not a crewleader nor a godfather/godmother. But he is the root of all that I deem to be evol! So the blame may just be justified.

Report Post Tip

Just to be clear its Rogue not rouge. I really don't see why that is so hard to spell. Doesn't even sound the same when you say it.

Report Post Tip

Honestly I wish sometimes I could for real slap people. You served the person you're disrespecting through countless wars and supported her. Then you die for helping a banned player and you bitch like some girl that slipped off the fridge onto a damn broomstick.

I'll say this once. Shut the fuck up. It's fucking annoying to watch you kiss ass then oh the people are so horrible. God I'm glad you got DD'ed. I hope you're banned honestly.

Report Post Tip

I took over the world one time...

good old days eh

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: come one come all
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL