Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 20:28:19
Page:  1 
Your Own City Started by: InSideOut on Nov 15, '07 19:32
My life, our world. Its full of shit, we are all up to the neck in it. Crawling around in it, all of our lifes. What motivates us? We are suppose to be a relegious bunch. The irony makes my ribs hurt. We say grace before meals, talk of blood being thicker than water, we punch out old ladies for $70. Us gangsters are especially low life, what is our purpose. We shuffle from violent crime to violent crime, hoping to get some were in life. Do we have a purpose at all? We are a sad bunch of people, we talk of respect and chivalry, yet i know many a gangster who cant keep his own family together. I mean his own abode, seeing other broads, beating on his wife in front of the kids. Lets face it, can crime and familiy really mix? Or better, religion and crime? Our life is one of self preservation, lining our own pockets. Letting others take the fall. It makes me cringe, we all have blood on our hands. There must be some reward at the end of this terrible road.

There must be something, a chance, one second in the lime light. A window of oppurtunity. A time to show ourselves its all worth while. I damn well hope there is.

Are we destined, to crime away hoping you catch the big guys attention, why? Well cause he is the mother of all sons of bitches, if ya catch me. He can control your life, end it with the mere wave of a hand. He can influence a whole city, from the Mayor to the local drunk. The God Father of a city has got thousands of hands, up the ass`s of thousands of puppets. This for many is the pinnacle aim, not the hand up ass thing, thats just a metaphor, of course.

What im getting to, is the big guy sleeps on a bed of dollars, each dollar representing a crime or sin, be it murder, theft you name it and from time to time commited on the innocent or our world. Now dont get me wrong, but the mafia being such a relegious society that it is. Surely that leader must owe one hell of a pennance.

What would you do to ease your guilt, assuming your capable of feeling it. Maybe the leaders of our great citys, could share thier thoughts. Hs thier successfull life of rewarding crime been worth it? Regrets? Guilt? Maybe also the common guys and gals as myself would consider this .....

%%% You rise late on a sunday afternoon, cigar smoke still lingers in the air. You can taste the malt whiskey in your mouth from last nights frolics. Saturdays were allways highly entertaining. You kick the silk sheets away and make for the balcony. You open the doors and step outside, in front of you your kingdom. You allow the city air to fill your lungs, far from clean, but its your air. You gaze out at the skyline in satisfaction, later you will watch the sunset, it massages your ego. Then as you gaze out at the sky, you feel a sudden sense of realization, something that left you some years ago. "THE SKY IS THE LIMIT" with this revelation you decide, time for change %%%

Only one thing left to consider.

What changes will you make?
Report Post Tip
Ours is not to question why but to do or die.
Report Post Tip
Interesting reply Sub
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Your Own City
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL