Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 12:23:37
Page:  1 
The Coffee Machine Stall DT. Br. [No.1 Co] Started by: NumberOne on Jul 07, '15 17:27

In a quite corner in Detroit Business Centre, Where there is a lot of offices, Stands The Coffee Machine Stall.

Welcome to The Coffee Machine Stall

Do you fancy a cup of coffee?

Did you not have your Morning Coffee Yet ?

Were you late to work and haven't had time to make your Own Coffee?

That is Why We Are Here. We Serve The Best Coffee in Town

Black Coffee: 1$

Cappuccino: 1$

Café Latte: 1 $

Have your Drink on the Go.

Wish you a Good Happy Morning.

Looking forward to seeing you Again

Report Post Tip

Never being one for coffee, Cerebellum wasn't sure what to expect from the extraordinary stall. Rubbing the morning crust out of his eyes, CB orders a coffee and walks on with his day.

Taking a sip of the coffee, he oddly speaks aloud to himself...

"Not bad... Not bad at all!"

Report Post Tip

NumberOne takes a seat after serving Cerebellum, he was his first customer, that was nice. If only more and more customers would start coming, it would be better and better.

Report Post Tip

While I was in the City decide to stop at "The Coffee Machine Stall DT. BR."  Have Cup of Coffee and I  thought of  looking around . Number One got a good place here. I will have stop again next time I am in town.

Report Post Tip

NumberOne smiles to see MarissaVixen and leaves the stall to greet her saying: Hi Dear, How are you Doing? Welcome to My Stall. What would you like to drink ? I will make you a cappuccino. Then turns to the coffee machine and start preparing her drink. As he turns to place the cup in front of her he says: That One is on the House, and by the way, I'm looking for someone to work on the stall, if you know anyone let me know.

Report Post Tip

Always in the mood for a good cup of coffee, Handsome Jack knew he had to stop by the coffee machine stall. He took a glance at the menu and took a moment to consider the few choices. It wasn't long before he decided to go with what he knew best, a good old black coffee.

I'd like a black coffee please.

Report Post Tip

Cin had just been around Detroit on some business and had asked a friend to recommend a place. He had recommended this one and she was soon standing there. She stared at the Coffee Machine Stall and wondered at the genius of it.

Coffee to go. Amazing concept and would be so much easier to make business meetings without waiting on someone to queue the order behind others. Noticing that the place seemed almost deserted at this time Cin walked up.

"Could I get a Cappuccino please?"

As she waited on her drink she took a look around. The night sky was beautiful and she could see the stars. As soon as her drink was delivered she paid and went down the street to sit at a nearby park. She'd enjoy the night in peace.

Report Post Tip
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> <head> <title></title> </head> <body>

NumberOne apologizes to Handsome_Jack for taking long time to prepare his coffee, he then turns to his coffee machine and starts to pour some freshly brewed coffee into a Mug and turns back to hand it over to him saying: Here you go, Freshly Brewed Coffee that will keep you alert for the rest of the day.

NumberOne then turns to Cin and says: Sure Sir, I will work on your Cappuccino right away, he then turns again to his coffee machine and starts making the cappuccino, It is not very easy to prepare a nice cappuccino, the amount of foam and how long you air the milk can make a big difference in how it tastes, but he is really good at that, a minute later it was ready and NumberOne handed it to Cin saying: Here you go, Let me know if you like it.

Report Post Tip

Cin smiled her thanks to NumberOne.

Thank you for such quick service.

Handing over the money for the drink before she took a sip.

It is delicious. I will have to be back some other time.

Gently blowing on the cup as she wandered off for the nearby park. The drink warming her stomach with its delicious goodness.

Report Post Tip

while walking the streets Fat Tony caught a whiff of his favorite drink in the world, he followed his nose and it lead him to a little coffee cart on the corner

He walks up to the gentleman behind the cart 

Can I get a cup of coffee black with 2 sugars in it good sir

He takes a 5 out of his wallet to pay the man exclaiming 

keep the change my man 

Tony walks off with his hot cup of coffee back to tending his biz here in the cities underworld 

Report Post Tip

The success of his club "Club Paradise" was really putting Charlie in a fantastic mood the club was a lot of fun for him and everyone that cams on a nightly basis on top of that the club was a great front for all the money he got from his racketeering drug runs ans selling weapons he went from nothing to a multi millionaire and the money wasn't stopping anytime soon

Working at the club was not really work it was partying and having fun but it kept him up late and today he had some things he had to do before he could get the well deserved sleep before opening up again tonight

He went up to the cashier and ordered black coffee he waited a minute before his name was called he got his coffee and headed back into the streets of Detroit

he smiles

"Man life is good

Report Post Tip

The combination of alcohol and over eating had worn him down, he felt the veins in his head pulse as the alcohol attempted to take hold of him, but more offered a hangover effect.  Wincing as he looked round he stumbled towards the coffee cart.

"i will take a black coffee no sugar, extra strong, followed by a second black coffee of almost equal strength"

Pausing as he sat on a nearby seat head in hands, he knew the presence of sugar would fire the pain up to a new level as the smell of coffee alone was almost medicinal through the aromatic scent.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: The Coffee Machine Stall DT. Br. [No.1 Co]
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL