Get Timers Now!
X

Jun 02 - 12:33:56
Page:  1 
Murder on the Docks(kill competition) Started by: Tony-Costello on Jul 31, '09 03:25

It was a dark night and I was walking down by the Detroit docks when I saw a mysterious man coming towards me. As he got closer I saw  and realized the person had a gun. My body froze and I didn't know if I should run away or act natural. He kept walking towards me and I started to panic. He stood right in front of me and said "Gimme your frekin wallet and scram." I was still standing there unsure what to do. He looked at me with aneyebrow up and said "What'are ya deaf, gimme your wallet." I finaly snaped out of it and said "No!" then he was gabsmacked and so many thoughts went through my head I thought my head would explode. He lifted a gun to my head and threatened me. At that moment something inside me snaped and I swung my hand up and grabed the gun, at the same time punching him in the stomach with my other hand. I had the gun now and he was on his knees, begging for mercy. I did'nt show it. I said "Stand up!" He did so and I shot both his knee caps. He screamed out in pain and I laughed histeracly, then I thought whats wrong with me?, I never acted like this before, but I couldnt help myself. I wanted to make him suffer, and I came through with that want. I shot off his right thumb and pistol whiped him in the jaw. He lay there on the dock, in a pool of his own blood. While I was in this crazy mode I thew a tissue on top of him and said "Wipe yourself off, your bleeding." then I snaped out of the crazy mode and really paniced. I didnt now what to do so I threw his body in the water. I ran and got in my car and drove away, all that night and the next I thought of that brutal murder that I coomited and could commit again ..........

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Murder on the Docks(kill competition)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL