Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 14:35:29
Page:  1 
Homemade Poems and Songs Started by: Old_Bag on Aug 02, '09 12:08
Report Post Tip

you were there it was nice and after all we've been through its been so hard on you... well then fuck you. if you want to get away then go, just go. i gave you my soul and you locked it in a cage. i was shot in the dark by your words. so now i'll take my revenge. its going to kill you and possibly me. and for now on it will never end. i gave you my heart and all you gave was your mind. so now you die.

Report Post Tip

i like this it really comes from the heart.

Report Post Tip

mmy grandpa just died so this is for and thanks to him

you were my friend so you just go, i know it wasnt your fault, but why did you have to leave me. it cant be going worse. first it was her, your wife and befor your own daughter and now its you, you fought through worse and now your gone, how could this happen, i never got to say much, i just played around and now your gone

this one will continue later

Report Post Tip

continuing for my grandpa

so now that your gone i get to thik, his life was great, p

lenty of childeren, great family buissness and more, but the shit is at the age of four one died, a couple of years ago so did your love then some of your own leave for away and there is no love for you except you have me and the rest of the wrld

the end

Report Post Tip

Roses are Red Violets are Blue

I'll kill you all and your family too:)

Report Post Tip

if your not going to write a reall poem or reply than dont post anything here please

Report Post Tip

You fought it yet you lost. You were caught and I found out. I always will know you and what it's about, yet you've got to let me know the truth. you told But then you lie. The story has been told a thousand times but you still always lie. You will never change. I will never think different.  but you still always lie. You will never change. I will never think different.We've lived, we've cried, I was told by them, then you, and them again but then you lie. but you still always lie. You will never change. I will never think different. but you still always lie. You will never change. I will never think different.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Homemade Poems and Songs
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL