Get Timers Now!
X

Jun 02 - 09:29:20
Page:  1 
La Famiglia Del Drago Rosso Started by: CalogeroDiSalvo on Jul 13, '15 18:38

A long time ago, a family member of mine back in the old country set up a family with this name.  The idea was simple, a family which actually made an attempt to combine our business practices as well as involve themselves with the streets and business districts.  We the leadership of the time decided the combination of multiple skills to progress not just simple for ones self but the community as a whole had it's benefits.

As i take over Corktown, i hope the new family can attempt to take on the traditions and attempts of each of my bloodlines journals in teaching, encouraging and building something that in time will be looked at; more than just that leader who was just another face even if just to those i had an impact on.

We live in challenging times after the recent wars and now should be time of enthusiasm and motivation as cities and positions within family need filling and is up to many to find their place in Society.

For now though, I look forward to going out on my own and i look forward to working with many of you.

Nod's as he returns to the crowded street

Report Post Tip

"Congratulazioni, signore, your words and intentions inspire me. With a family name like that, I'm keen to see how your story unfolds."

Sammy offers a warm smile and a firm handshake. 

"I hope the traditions followed by your famiglia in the old country will not steer you wrong, should you chose to employ them in your new venture." 

Report Post Tip

congrats to signore on your new home

Report Post Tip

Best wishes to your new crew and family. 

Report Post Tip
Charlie hears that someone is getting a crew and smiles "Well we sure are growing and getting back on our feet" he thinks to himself

He doesn't know the man getting authored for a crew on a personal level but he hopes the best for him as he does all Crew Leaders
Report Post Tip

Congratulations my old friend, extreamly happy to see you getting a chance next to Hitcher in Detroit. I know you guys will do amazing things there!

Crush that curse!

Report Post Tip

Senza walks by as she overhears a speech. She stops and listens to the man. After he is finished she walks up to him and sticks out her hand.

"Thank you for your kind words the other day." She winks "I would like to congratulate you also. Good luck with your family in the fine city of Detroit. I am looking forward to working with you aswell."

Report Post Tip

CalogeroDiSalvo, your absence from the Downtown HQ is quite evident and I don't just mean those stinky cigars. Although I will miss you terribly, I wish you all the best as you move up within the Detroit organization. 

Report Post Tip

Congratz my old friend. I know detroit is in good hands with you wearing a bold suit :)

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Mr. DiSalvo! It's great to see that Detroit is rebuilding with you and TheHitcher working side by side."

Clover waves her hat with joy.

"Good luck to both you and your families!"

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on the opportunity CalogeroDiSalvo, I wish you luck with your family!

Report Post Tip

Good job congrats .

Report Post Tip

congratz and gl CalogeroDiSalvo :)

Report Post Tip

As I walk the streets I hear a familiar voice speaking. I turn to notice it's my boss. Thinking to myself "I'm grateful for the long bloodline and history of a famiglia that has respect" As I listen my heart grows knowing I am with the right people in the place of my birth. Pulling my flask I hoist it in the air saying cheers to my boss and taking a swig. Thanking him for my chance to be a part of a his famiglia. As I stroll off lighting my cigarillo. What's next on my list?

Report Post Tip

Looking upon the small crowd that gathered after the anouncement, smiling he looks on

"I thank you all for your kind words and look forward to the future working with many of you"

Tipping his hat, he smiles as he heads back to the car and on to Corktown

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: La Famiglia Del Drago Rosso
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL