Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 08:51:02
Page:  1 
Club Paradise Started by: Charlie on Jul 14, '15 20:55

It's late at night and you want to get your party on people have been talking about a new up and coming club by the name of Club Paradise you have given it some thought and think to yourself "Why the Fuck not" so you call up some friends and make your way downtown to see what all the fuss is over this club

You approach the club there are two bouncers out front and the place is lit up a big sign reads Club Paradise and you step in when you are inside you see the bar at the very back wall there are couches all along the side walls where you see people sitting guys talking to girls the whole nine yards 

A man in a nice suit with two women next to him approaches you "Hello looks like this is you first time here at Club Paradise I'm the owner of this club if you need anything just ask any of my bouncers for me personally and I'll be to you as soon as possible the back wall is our bar and we have a DJ in front of the stage where you can dance and party then we have couches all around in case you find someone you want to talk to" he winks and smiles "there are private rooms to just ask and we can set you up with one"

You look at him and nod

"Also if your looking to really party if you catch my drift just ask the bartender for whatever you want we got anything from pills to edibles I hope you have a great time and if you do don't forget to bring your friends along the more people the more fun we can have brother"

With that being said you see Charlie make his way up to the VIP spot above the club well now it's time to get your party on you make your way into the crowd

Report Post Tip

Nicky steps out of his car and makes his way inside... he sees charlie sitting up in the VIP section of the club surrounded by women. 

Nicky gives him a nod and heads over to the bar.

Ill take a double whiskey on the rocks please.

Nicky then takes a seat at the bar, takes out a cigar and begins to enjoy his drink, while admiring the atmosphere...

Report Post Tip

Charlie sees Nicholas-Ligambi arrive and immediately has to go down to greet him he was a brother after all so he walked down with an extra women maybe Nicky would want a girl to have fun with

"Nicky glad to see some of the family could make it out here what do you think about all of this" he says while gesturing to the whole xclub

Report Post Tip

Quiet Joe had some business to attend to in Detroit and he heard he had a couple family members in town. He made it his way over to the club paradise and went in to look around. Joseph immediately saw Nicky and Charlie at the bar surrounded by beautiful women.

Gentlemen, am I too late to join the party?   Give me a whiskey and Ice and two women like the ones that you have here.

Quiet Joe sat down next to Nicky, lit a cigar and waited for the whiskey.

Report Post Tip

King looks at the club in front of him and read the sign Club Paradise, this is the place he thought to himself, he walks inside looking around to see who all was here, he walks over to the bartender and asks for a shot of whisky and to leave the bottle, he takes a shot and asks a bouncer walking by

"hey mate, can you have Charlie come see me i have some business to talk with him about"

King sits at the bar waiting for his friend

Report Post Tip

Cin had a flight to Detroit scheduled. In the evening she found she had a bit of free time and Charlie had told her about his club. At her hotel she got out of her business attire and into some jeans and a t shirt. Afterwards she would make  her way down to Club Paradise.

Stepping through the doors she had to give herself a minute to adjust to the lighting. Spotting KingAlucard she made her way over and took a seat next to him. Calling over the bartender.

"Can I get a rum and coke please?"

With her drink order she waited for her King to realize she was right next to him.

Report Post Tip

KingAlucard takes a shot of whisky looking to his right to see who had sat down, noticing it was his boss Cin he says

"hey Cin, hows it going for you today, i trust everything is going well?"

He then asks the bartender to get his lovely lady another drink

Report Post Tip

Charlie is up in the V.I.P suit when one of his bouncers walks in and tells him someone was looking for him down at the bar Charlie smiles and tells him he would be right down he then proceeds to tell the two ladies he had up there that he would be back soon

He starts to make his way down and when he gets to the bar he notices Cin and KingAlucard sitting there drinking and conversing he walks up to them both with a smile and says 

"Hey I heard someone was looking for me ans nice to see you guys stop by"

Report Post Tip

Liquid had bad day,he didnt finish some stuffs that he planed

so he decide that is time to take some drinks and forget about all crazy stuffs

from today,he knew a great place for that a Paradise club

"Hello Charlie please find me a sit in VIP and give me bottle of burbon

and find me something for fun if you understand me,can you arange me that?"

Report Post Tip

Charlie sees Liquid enter the building. He got a little excited. His club had grown to be very popular in this city. Not only that but lots of his family members where stopping by. He hears liquid ask for some bourbon and get right on that. Liquid takes a seat in front of the bar and waits. 

Charlie remembers Liquid saying something about having some fun. Followed by you know what I mean. If he was talking about the ladies he had here then he was in luck. Liquid was family and he would give anything to his family. He hooks up liquid with one of the best ladies he had. 

"Here is one of my best girls my bouncer will show you to a room enjoy yourself" says Charlie as he heads off into the crowd of people partying n the dance floor. 

Report Post Tip
notices the club and walks in, only to be pleasantly surprised of its owner
Charlie! What is this place? You never told me! Looks amazing!
his eyes scan over it all
Report Post Tip

Liquid was very happy by Charlies reaction to all this

he done all what Liquid asked,and even more

2 hours after Liquid gone in room whit lady,he was ready to go on dance flor

and to drink few more burbons

"Charlie my man,can I have one more burbon?take something to yourself to drink

I must say your business is doing very good,keep at it"

Report Post Tip

Charlie sees The_Phantom walk in and is super happy. So many people where coming here and business was great. He always made sure to take care of his friends. Phantom was like a brother to him.

"Hey man super glad you stopped by and sorry for not telling you about this place it skipped my mind when we're doing things at the pub but well here it is".

Charlie chuckles to himself before continuing 

"Anything you want or need just ask me ill take care of it for you".

With that being said Charlie notices Liquid back out and wanting to dance. He gets him the drink he was asking for and grabs himself a beer. He loved beers and drank them throughout pretty much any given day. The gang also tended to as well so it was just like nature to him.

"So what's up what you going to do now"? He asks Liquid.

Report Post Tip

Wandering in, he looks for a place to lay low as the mass army of Durdens enter the city, knowing the telegrams have been sent out, he smiles as he heads inside to try out the new establishment.

Climbing the stairs he looks around as he notices some familiar faces in the crowd, before heading towards the bar.

"I will take a glass of ouzo please no ice"

as he looks round scanning for a spot to relax

Report Post Tip

Liquid take his drink and try a little,then he light cigaret

"well my man I really dont know,I m still for some

fun,and night is still young,lets do something"

Report Post Tip
Charlie takes a second to think it all over. He had tons of drugs at this place. Not only did he have some but he was positive people here were selling and doing drugs. He had personally witnessed drug deals going on. He would throw them out but nobody was full blown drug addicts they were just having fun. They also didn't act all stupid and all so it was fine.

"I have a good idea Liquid come with me up to my V.I.P room I have something that will really bring tons of fun and excitement to the night".

Before Charlie heads up to his room he sees CalogeroDiSalvo and greets him. The man asked for a glass of ouzo and he got him just that.

He takes a step back and just takes it all in. This was his club. He paid for this he designed it and now it was very successful. Man this was great. He had really made it from being a random guy with a pub that drank with his friends all day. Oh and huffed spray paint on occasion.
Report Post Tip

After having his hair cut today Deadshot was all dressed up and ready to hit the clubs as he's walking the streets he hears the music booming from Club Paradise so he walks over and enters through the bouncers on the door. Looking round he finds the bar through the crowd over people dances and walks over, Standing at the door he waits to get served when the bar staff comes over to him. 

"Can I have a beer please?."

Deadshot stood at the bar waiting for his drink.

Report Post Tip
Telkin checked his wristwatch and noticed it was definitely late enough to go out for a drink without being labelled an alcoholic. Not that he really cared what other folks thought, but he was a young and upcoming businessman himself and didn't want the hassle of stereotypes. Though he'd only been through Detroit a few times before, he remembered hearing word of a Club where he could obtain more than just alcohol. Normally alcohol alone did the trick, but he felt like treating himself. Telkin looked himself over in the mirror of his hotel room and decided it would have to suffice; he didn't feel like styling his hair anymore, and there were a few wrinkles in his suit, but he didn't care. With a smile on his face he stepped outside and made his way towards the Business District.

Rounding the corner, he noticed that a few of the shops had been boarded up. Weird. Maybe it had to do with the influx of Obituaries in the local Newspaper. Telkin shrugged and continued on his way, making a note that now might be the time to invest into some Business real estate in Detroit. Looking at the signs hanging over the various buildings, he finally found the correct one and walked inside Club Paradise.
Report Post Tip
Charlie sees a man walk inside his club. He walks up to the man and asks him what he would like. He feels like this guy want to party. By that I ment he wanted to get crazy and take some of the bigger drugs I provide.

"Come on on tell me what you need ill get right to it" Charlie says to -Telkin-
Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Club Paradise
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL