Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 17:05:13
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Drug Front Property Started by: Ice_Pick on Aug 03, '09 21:31

I think you should be able to bribe the DFP officer more money for longer days,

Sometimes 2 days is too short. I think that you can pay maybe 100k for month or something. I wouldnt mind paying it if it.I lost my DFP 2 days after I bought it because I wasnt online that often and its not something that would be on my mind.

So I suggest a choice of maybe a certain numbers of day. Such as 2 days is whatever your selling your drugs at, but for four days you could pay double.

Please reply so I can hear your thoughts.

Report Post Tip

I believe that it's intended to be such a relatively short term to increase the value of having it, and to require more of a commitment. As opposed to something you set for the next 4 weeks and leave alone while it rakes it money for you.

Report Post Tip

Not as long as 4 weeks but atleast an extra 2 days added on.

Report Post Tip

The dirty little secret about DFP bribe times is, we want you to login. If we lengthen the time that you can go without bribing, then it ruins that whole effect. It's basically like this, when a new user clicks our ad from one of the many sites that it's on, and reads our front page, which are they most likely to want to join, the site that says "User active in last 24 hours: 200" or "Users active in last 24 hours: 2000"?

Report Post Tip

I saw DFP and figured this is where I should post this!!

What about an option to keep some of your drugs to sale to family members?

The crew head is still getting his cut, everybody is still buying in the streets and everybody wins. Since you can only have a DFP in your home city!!

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Drug Front Property
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL