Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 19:07:37
Page:  1 
Liver of Darkness Started by: RonMexico on Nov 16, '07 02:48
RonMexico drags himself out into public, clearly worn from a long night's worth of... stuff. Collar unbuttoned and bottle in hand, he leans against a federal mailbox and wipes his eyes with his sleeve before addressing the crowd.

Gah!

Boy, you people can sneak up on a guy. What's with that, anyway? Following people around, waiting for a speech? It;s a bit unreasonable, don't you think? Do you people have nothing better to do? Honestly.

Don't give me that look.

Oh, all right.

Sigh...

I suppose you want to know what I've been doing tonight, eh? Well, that's what I'm telling you, anyway. I've been on the phone with travel agents, and explorers, and travelers all day. Tomorrow morning...

Glances at his watch an grimaces.

... Later this morning -- fuck -- I will be setting off on the greatest adventure our generation has ever known. By the day's end, I will be aboard a river boat, which will take me deep into the heart of the South American jungle.

Once there, I will seek out a village said to be inhabited by a fierce tribe of cannibalistic madmen, said to be capable of the most horrific atrocities known to man. The same area of the last known sighting of a legendary beast.

The beast is said to be hominid in build, with the head of a vulture and the hind legs of a leopard. Standing at twelve foot, it's said to have eyes like a million burning campfires, and a screech that makes you go "ooooooooooohuuuuuuuuuhuhhuhuh".

Shocking.

Anyway, I intend to capture this creature and name it Jojo.

Obviously, I will not be attending to my normal daily duties during that time, so expect delays in correspondence for a few days. If you like, you can imagine me looking over your letter and stoking my chin in a thoughtful manner. Something like this...

Strokes his chin in a thoughtful manner.

If I should not return from this quest, I ask that all my worldly possessions go to... ehh... just burn it. The awesomeness of my things would just drive their recipients mad, anyhow.

That's all for now, true believers.

Holds his bottle high, as if to toast.

Me and my trust companion Chivas, here, will see you all later.
Report Post Tip
GrapeJelly jumps out from the crowd of three people.

Sir! Sir!

As the President and only member of Save RonMexico Coalition we strongly encourage you to NOT! take this trip. We here at SRMC serve only one function. That is to keep you alive! Going on this adventure will put you up against our worst fear, You hurting yourself. It will also start our second worst fear, Jojo.

On behalf of everyohh...me, we are offering you a special prize if you don't go.

GrapeJelly reaches into his suit pocket.

We are offering you everything inside HuggyBear's stolen wallet! The contents include but are not limited to: two dollars, three stamps,

Shaggy tilts his head and raises one eybrow in confusion

And a picture of Maxwell. Why he has a picture of him, I am not sure. None the less it will still be offered to you!

So stay and all this and more can be yours!
Report Post Tip
No comment.

Except that I love maxwell.
Report Post Tip
I wanna go!!!

Climbs inside one of Ron's Suitcases
Report Post Tip
Is it the wallet-sized with my shirt off and my chest shaved? That's a good one.

Presents s gift wrapped box to RonMexico

For your trip, sir. It's some Onions of Doom to go with your Liver of Darkness.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Liver of Darkness
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL