Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 23:33:03
Page:  1 
New Suit Competition Started by: Darth_Vader on Aug 05, '09 10:31

Darth Vader walks out of his car, and takes a step onto a podium, and clears his throat, before speaking into the Mic.

"Hello everyone. I would like to thank everyone for coming. It shows you are interested in this competition I am about to hold. Basically, I am looking for those experienced Tailors(profile pic makers) out there, that can make me a nice flashy(animated) suit."

Vader points to a sign, on the wall near him

"Please take a look at this sign, for all of the details, and any extra info."

Vader steps off the podium, and returns to his car, and drives off, as everyone looks at his sign

New Suit Competition

Starts: Aug 05, 10:30

Ends: Aug 14, 12:30 (or if I find the perfect picture before then)

Details: I am looking for a nice animated profile pic, that says "Rise", "Lord", "Vader" on seperate frames, then after all of that, a picture of Darth Vader with "Darth Vader", and "The Darkside" on the picture. If possible, I would like it to repeat the animation, but if not, then it's alright.

Prize: The winner of the Competition (who's pic I choose) will win 500k!

Any Questions? If you have any questions, please contact me Darth_Vader

Report Post Tip

Also, please post entries here. Do not send them to me!

Report Post Tip

Whilst it is well known that animated pictures are for gays:

http://www.mehwhatever.com/profile/pics/4982699DarthVader.gif

http://www.mehwhatever.com/profile/pics/30410417DarthVader2.gif

I had a little time and Vader is a bit of a god.

~T~

Report Post Tip

Sorry folks, lol Tallien's work was downright AWESOME!!! So i am giving him the Victory.

BUT!!!

I am always looking to change my suit, so if you still would like to make a bit of cash, send me your suits, and if I like them, I am willing to buy them

Report Post Tip

What a contest, Why would anyone enter now, if Tallien is the winner? A bit weird to pick the first entrant in the competition.

Report Post Tip

As I said, if I find someone's work to be great, I will immediately buy it. Also, as I said, I am always buying suits, so if anyone wants to make some extra cash, then I will buy their suits from them.

Report Post Tip

If that wasnt an easy 500k i dont know what is...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: New Suit Competition
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL