Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 17:47:32
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Black Market - Own a part of a CL Started by: TonyAlacchi on Aug 06, '09 21:40

Tony takes a puff of his cigarette. He looks left, then looks right.

Hey you... do you want to own a piece of a Crewleader?

I sell Body part of crewleaders. If you want something, you send me $5,000 and I send you the part by email. You can paste your part in your profile quote.

Tony sends his business card.

Report Post Tip

Your sick!

Report Post Tip

um...which crewleader?

Report Post Tip

I would like to purchase Kates index and thumb finger since she is so godly at playing chess.

Report Post Tip

YOU DON'T CHOSE WHAT OF WHO YOU GET and odd i donno who yet i was gonna email all CLs asking them if they mind.

Report Post Tip

What a ripp off! Can i atleast order a part? See if there is any available?

Report Post Tip

So, you opened up this little endeavor THEN asked for permission.

How responsible.

Report Post Tip

This seems to have not been well thought out and as he is my RHM. I am going to take the initiative and close this down for now until he figures out who is going to be playing along with this and who is going to not want to be participating. It's just a new idea and would have worked out if thought out first.

So, yeah. Don't pay him any money just yet.

Report Post Tip

Nice business

Report Post Tip

I am confused about many aspects of this. But I will limit myself to a couple helpful suggestions.

1) This shouldn't be in OOC- perhaps you could "sell CL body parts" (fakes/replicas) as they often did with relics of the saints during the Medieval Period of Europe? Because it definitely isn't OOC... but you also shouldn't be removing Premeir's trigger finger, Judge_Holden's tongue, or Rourke's... well nevermind. Anyways, if you make it clear in the streets that they're fakes/replicas you may find yourself with a good business/idea/event and not 'Why the fuck is this person cutting my thumb off and selling it?".

2) You should give people the choice of what they want. If someone wants a plaster cast of my divine body and winds up with Tie's bellybutton lint, you are going to have some bitter peeps.

Report Post Tip

sounds cool im working on a better version :P

Report Post Tip

Kates, this is in OOC because I put it in OOC. It's blatantly out of character in regards to email. If he wants to change the wording and whatnot and repost this in the streets he can, but this post will remain in the ooc forum because it is unrelated to roleplaying or in-character.

It's the 1930's people. Let's try to remember that.

Report Post Tip

LOL i was pretty sure of it getting moved into the OOC. :P

Report Post Tip

I prefer it in the OOC.

Who wants a mail saying what they own when you're offering to dismember the figureheads of the game?

I applaud and encourage this venture and would happily pay for you to get me Aurora's left foot. I'd like to be a LHFM.

~T~

Report Post Tip

mehh i think im just gonna say fuck this... too many people are like this is stupid so im not gonna waste my time =/

you can Wack this thread if you want.

Report Post Tip

My dreams of LHFM are crushed.

~T~

Report Post Tip

you are LHM aren't you?

Report Post Tip

People are saying this is stupid? No way.

Report Post Tip

I am indeed. I lack the left foot of a crewleader to couple Aurora's left hand to bring my title to LHFM.

I was hoping you could provide.

~T~

Report Post Tip

mehh i donno if i get the time... i need consigliere before the 14th or else im pretty much srewed cause im leaving 2 weeks

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Black Market - Own a part of a CL
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL