Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 17:04:19
Page:  1 
From me to you (part 2) Started by: Antonio-Lopez on Aug 08, '09 13:49

Well i guess i think its time to come out and say this, A few hours a ago my real name was uncoverd, That name was Clipper.

Yes guys i am proven to people that i can do this and that i will do this i have been giving the rank upto Boss and i have worked my arse off for it. It was not easy i can tell you that. Getting the trust is hard when your a knowing screw up but now i see what it is like not being a screw up. Having the trust from your GodFather showing what the real mafiaso life is all about and becoming a top noch gangster.

On a side note i would like to thank Death-Knight for giving me a chance no one else would give to show how much i have changed... Also like to thank everyone out there who new about me and for not saying anything and sticking by me.

Would also like to say sorry to everyone out there for what i have done in the past, I truely am. I know trust and respect does not come fast when you have a past like mine but i am trying.

Thanks

Report Post Tip

At the end of the day, Death-Knight is a Godfather which is a feat the vast, vast majority of this userbase hasn't been able to accomplish, so obviously it stands to reason that he is doing something better than other people, so his judgement has a hefty weight to it, and whatever is good enough for an individual who has reached the top should really be good enough for the rest of us.

However, I don't see how you've 'proved' anything in all honesty. I remember you getting Boss before, and I remember you fucking up afterwards as well. So yeah, you may well have changed your spots but the bottom line is (and forgive me for flogging a dead horse) the mind boggling amount of times you've bitten the hand that's fed you, shat on your own doorstep or generally sabotaged your own chances of success mean that you'll always be judged on that.

Incidentally, I'd say this thread is massively unnecessary. As was said last time you posted a very similar thread, all it's going to achieve is for people, as I have done, to bring up your dubious past. Everyone makes mistakes, the vast majority of people chalk it up to good experience, learn from their errors and move on. For someone who claims to be moving on and putting the past behind them, you seem awfully concerned with bringing it up!

Report Post Tip

No i am coming out my shell letting people know who i am as most people do now. That is all.

Report Post Tip

Well, Antonio, just try from this point forward to be known as Antonio. Let Clipper die. I've been told I'm honest to a fault, and I guess it's time to use that, I hated you. Utterly despised you as Clipper. But, I've had a bit of contact with you as Antonio, and I can say you're not as horrible as Clipper. Noah is right though, you fucked up. You fucked up a lot. You pissed off a lot of people, and that will bite you in the ass, as it has before. But if you consistently prove that that is over and done with, you will slowly gain people's trust.

Maybe not everyone, but at least a good few. And lord knows what a man can have if he has a good few on his side. So I'm not saying I like you, but I can say I don't hate you. So I'll keep an open mind, and if you ever want to RP or throw some messages back and forth, feel free.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: From me to you (part 2)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL