Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 13:00:17
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Signature Picker Started by: Odd on Aug 08, '09 17:16

I would love to see a signature picker added to mob mail. Similar to email, you could have a few different signatures already to go (as well as a default) for your mob mails.

Something to a family member has Signature 1, somethign to a friend signature 2 business signatures...etc etc.

what do you think?

Report Post Tip

I don't mean to sound insulting by asking this at all, but is there really a need? I don't know how intricate or detailed you wish for the signature section to be, but I don't find it difficult to slap on a few more lines of text to the bottom of each mobmail where it is required.

Report Post Tip

A great idea, I often find myself mistakingly signing off mob mails to friends/business associates the wrong way round, and to have the option to be reminded would be good. But, it is a lazy option me thinks, will not really be worth the coding and probably mis used.

Report Post Tip

soooo...for or against?

Report Post Tip

This truly doesn't sound to bad so I'm all for it

Report Post Tip

No offense, Oddfather, but I agree with Rourke. I think that the time taken to code this could be better spent elsewhere. Against.

Report Post Tip

I want it for selfish reasons.

I send a lot of preformatted mails

Report Post Tip

As I only use ~T~ to sign everything, to me at least this isn't required.

If it would save others considerable effort I wouldn't be against it being added.

~T~

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Signature Picker
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL