Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 13:23:23
Page:  1 
Demotion Start Date - Grandfather Clause Started by: Squishy on Aug 10, '09 11:40

When you get demoted - your start time will reset to the minimum time required for the rank you are being demoted to (down to the newest start date of now - two days, this way no one can be protected under the 48 hour clause when they were previously over 48).

The minimum time for Consig is 20 days, thus, this will go into effect in 22 days.  This gives a 2 day buffer for everyone to read about this, die, build up to consig, get demoted, and not be bound by this new rule.

Report Post Tip

You never seemed that old to me, Clause. Congratulations!

Report Post Tip

Never seemed young? Are you kidding? With that ugly, shrivelled face? First time I met him I thought he was dead until he moved.

Report Post Tip

*Never seemed old - I meant, of course. That's my age kicking in.

Report Post Tip

Could you explain that again, but more slowly and with pretty pictures? For some reason I don't understand. :(

Report Post Tip

Could you explain that again, but more slowly and with pretty pictures? For some reason I don't understand. :( WACK! Reply Reply by: Awesome at Aug 15, '09

When you get demoted - your start time will reset to the minimum time required for the rank you are being demoted to (down to the newest start date of now - two days, this way no one can be protected under the 48 hour clause when they were previously over 48).

The minimum time for Consig is 20 days, thus, this will go into effect in 22 days. This gives a 2 day buffer for everyone to read about this, die, build up to consig, get demoted, and not be bound by this new rule.

There are a few requirements in order to get promoted to a higher rank.

One of these requirements is how old your character is. (min time)

Coming soon - when you get demoted - your start date will be edited.

You can be a 300 day old Don, but if you get demoted to Civilian, your start date will be changed to be 48 hours old.

You can be a 300 day old Don, but if you get demoted to Thug, your start date will be changed to be 48 hours old.

You can be a 300 day old Don, but if you get demoted to Gangster, your start date will be changed to be 48 hours old.

You can be a 300 day old Don, but if you get demoted to Goomba, your start date will be changed to be 48 hours old.

You can be a 300 day old Don, but if you get demoted to Earner, your start date will be changed to be 120 hours old.

You can be a 300 day old Don, but if you get demoted to Wise Guy, your start date will be changed to be 192 hours old.

You can be a 300 day old Don, but if you get demoted to (Insert Next Rank Here), your start date will be changed to be (Insert Next Rank's Min Time Here) hours old.

This pattern repeats for each rank. :)

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Demotion Start Date - Grandfather Clause
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL