Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 20:10:30
Page:  1 
Danger in New Orleans Started by: Jordan on Nov 16, '07 19:38
Opening her eyes and trying to figure out where she was and what happened Jordan felt her head throbbing. She couldn't see anything, but felt movement around her and heard a car engine. She figured she was in a trunk of a car and worst than that, she felt a body next to her. She hoped whoever was in the trunk with her wasn't dead.

Earlier that day Jordan arrived in New Orleans to sell some cocaine from Chicago. She met her friend, Danger at a coffee shop. Danger knew the men that wanted to buy the cocaine. Working in a city that wasn't ran by a mafia family made Jordan a little nervous, but Danger assured her the guys she knew were not cops. They were good fellas, Danger told her as they left the coffee shop that afternoon.

They were supposed to meet the men at a night club, but never made it inside. They were ambushed in the parking lot. Jordan remembered Danger was knocked out first. When she saw her friend fall Jordan reached for her gun, but was quickly knocked out too. Waking up in the trunk of a car was not a pleasant feeling, but Jordan was glad she was alive. She assumed the person next to her was Danger and began shaking her.

Danger, wake up. We're in trouble.

Jordan continued shaking her friend and plead with her.

Wake up, Danger! We need to figure out how in the hell we're going to get out of here. I should've known better than to do business in a city where friends of ours aren't running things. We're going to end up being fish food.
Report Post Tip
Fish food? I wasn't dreaming about fish food.....

Danger trailed off in her groggy morning voice. She slowly opened her eyes to find Jordan's face right in front of her's. Her make-up was smeared and relief filled her face. Danger closed her eyes again, thinking it was much to early to wake up.

What time is it? And why were you shaking me? Jordan!

Panick crawled through her words as her foot touched something hard as she stretched her body out. Instictivly a hand flew above her body and struck hard metal. Danger's eyes flew open.

Are we in a trunk!?

Jordan's nods confirmed it, they were in a trunk. Danger let out a groan and felt her head, which hurt really bad.

So.....It doesn't seem like we're getting out of here anytime soon. Should we play dead or give them a surprise attack once they pop the hood?

It seemed Jordan was playing the choices over in here head as the car went into a pot hole and back out. Both girls were thrown into the side of the car, each pulling away from the cold steel with more wounds and bruises then before.

Jordan I'm so sorry, I really thought these guys were cool......

Danger's voice trailed off as she felt the breaks start to kick in and car creeping to a stop. One door opened, gravel crunching, another door open, footsteps towards the back of the car.
Report Post Tip
Gambler drives the car listening to the muffled yelling of his two captives and looks very nervous and talks to himself

I have no idea what I'm doing here. I just joined the gang this week and all of the sudden I'm with a group of tall scary looking guys ambushing these two women. Now those men are asking me to drive them to the boss while they're tied up in the trunk. I just had to bet my life saving on roulette and now have no choice but to ask them for money. Now I'm stuck doing these jobs and risking my life.

I don't even know these people but they were dressed much nicer than anyone I've ever seen so they must be important. I guess I better get to the boss and tell him who I've got. Maybe if I do a good enough job he'll let me get out of this. I don't want to be here.

Gambler gets tired of hearing the girls talking and turns his head and yells

Hey Shut up back there!!!! I'll shoot you now if you don't keep quiet. Bah... I bet you can't hear me anyways.

Gambler gives it some gas and desperately hopes that no cop stops him on his way to the boss
Report Post Tip
False alarm....

Danger leaned into Jordan as the car started up again. Whoever had them decide to take a quick bathroom break, hit the hood a few times and continue on there way. This did tell the girls that there was only one person in the front of the car, as he talked to himself and no one answered. They seemed to be possibly on a highway, country road or middle of no where. The room around Danger's body was becoming suffecating and the air was stale, whoever had them like this was going to pay.

So.....

Danger whispered her plan into Jordan's ear and they both waited for the car to stop for a final time and it did. Keys jingled in the trunk lock and the mysterious somebody grabbed Jordan out by her hair, while Danger punched him in the face. Jordan took this chance to take a few shots for herself. By the end of it all Jordan had found two guns in the car, handed one to Danger, who was sitting on top of there capture, twirling the gun around in her hand.

Ya must be new to this thing of ours, didn't any one tell you 'bout the rules?

Danger smirked at the man, giving him lots of attitude.

One. Tie our hands up. Two. Don't leave your guns in the car. Three. Don't hit a women. Ever!

She pulled her hand back and quickly struck it towards the man's face, just before it made contact she slowed it down and gave him a nice tap on his cheek. Danger bit her lip and gave him a wink.

So while we figure out what to do with you, why don't you tell us who you are working for? Don't give me any of this "I can't, I'm under oath". I don't care, does it look like I care, 'cause i don't. Betta tell us.

Danger looked up at Jordan who was taking fake shots at scattered rocks on the ground. She then looked back at the man underneath her.

She never makes mistakes with that thing.
Report Post Tip
Tell us who you're working for or I'll pull this trigger.

Jordan pressed the gun against the man's head and hoped he told them a name and she wouldn't have to shoot him. She didn't mind shooting anyone, but when it's done at a close range it's too messy. Jordan hated trying to wash blood and flesh off her clothes.

Are you stupid or what? If you don't tell us who you work for you are going to die. Sheesh... Jordan was frustrated by the man's silence. Do you know who we work for? The man shook his head. Have you ever heard the names Oliver McTavish and Ron Mexico? The man's eyes showed his shock and recognition of the names. Jordan stared down at him and added... Good, now you know who you're dealing with.

Although the man's eyes showed fear he stayed silent. Instead of following through on her first threat and shooting him Jordan walked a few feet away from him. She opened her purse and reached inside it as she talked to Danger.

Hold him by the wrists. She took a switch blade knife out of her purse. I'm going to cut his fingers off until he talks. If he doesn't give us a name by the time I cut all ten of them off I'll shoot him.
Report Post Tip
While Jordan threatened the man with her gun Danger found some spare rope in the trunk. She tied the man's hands behind his back and kept an eye on him as Jordan spoke to her a few feet away. As Danger looked at the terrified man on the ground she got to thinking. Thinking about how that face looked familiar, how she thought she might have heard his voice before, and now that she took it in consideration the car looked like the old beater parked in the boss's garage. She took a few steps over to the man and looked him in the eye. She then pulled up the left sleeve of her shirt and turned her wrist over. On the inside of her wrist was a burn mark, a blotch of scarred skin, but if one looked closer it was in the shape of an iguana. Each member of the Iguana Project was branded with it to show their loyalty. Danger squinched her eyes together just thinking about the pain it had caused, but she was glad it was there.

Don't worry, I won't hurt you. She said as she pulled on hand free from the ropes. I just want to look at your left wrist.

Before she even pulled up the sleeve of his jacket she could tell her suspicions were certain in the look of his eyes. There it was, the brand, the one thing that tied them all together. She slowly turned her wrist towards him and showed her own scar to him.

I knew you looked familiar. You're new, I saw you in the HQ right before I left for New Orleans. Danger motioned Jordan over and explained the brand to her It seems this guy is setting my family up, or the family is setting us up.
Report Post Tip
Gambler stares at the women with a puzzled look on his face.

What is going on here? Didn't you get the note from Ron about a fake kidnapping? We're framing the guys Jordan was supposed to sell the coke to. I was told to pick you two up and make it look like a kidnapping. We were all supposed to come back home and act like they tried to kidnap you so we could have an excuse to take their drugs and sell it for ourselves... Now let me stand up.

Stands up and looks at Danger for a moment. Sighs and tries to collect himself but it doesn't work. He should be scared but he cares too much about losing his gambling fingers to be scared. Hes just angry.

As I was saying.. instead I get punched in the face and your friend offers to cut my fingers off!! I'm just under orders here. I didn't mean to hurt you. You think I'd be that stupid not to tie you up or keep my gun in the car if I was actually kidnapping you? Look, get your friend over here and let me explain all this to you before I can't even shuffle a deck anymore.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Danger in New Orleans
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL