Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 15:56:20
Page:  1 
The choice of a City Started by: Hildebrand on Aug 14, '09 10:23

I come before you all today with simple question: What comes into play when you choose the city you spend time in?

This is a purely academic in nature and I admit I'm fascinated by whether others feel the "need" to join a particularity city or if they travel to each one over their time here on MR at random.

Report Post Tip

If I'm taking a random flight hoping to get a good drug deal - Philly obviously!

Report Post Tip

Random flights to Chicago if i am in DT tip says N.O if in N.O tip said Philly fly to to DT or Chicago, if in Chicago fly to N.O or DT

that probaly does not make sense but it depends if i am carrying thr oppsite of what tips said.

Report Post Tip

I quite enjoy LV and NO whilst NY is my obvious choice as its my home city. I previously enjoyed PH but am too afraid to go there because of possible overheads =P

Report Post Tip

I just used the FNC tip for the first time today and it worked really well.  I chose philly as a hometown because it is where I live in RL.  So I stick around there and NY mostly, but every once in a while I get the itch to travel elsewhere...

Report Post Tip

Always between CH or NO because of the drug deals

Report Post Tip

I have sad reason for it being LA. It was my first really big CL (Juggling Dan *waves)'s city when he cot auth from TTD. From then on my home city is LA without ques and prob where i spend my time mostly but depends on drugs!

Report Post Tip

I choose to spend a lot of time at home, LA... otherwise, I move for drugs and tasks.  That's about it.  Home is where the heart is afterall.

Report Post Tip

i spend most time in my home city (NO) because theirs always high drug prices their

Report Post Tip

As far as preference for cities go, I'm not really picky in my tastes.

If I'm just starting fresh, I usually go with whatever city I randomly click on.  Then I will, of course, choose my family based on the leadership, rather than the city.  Most of the time I end up in Chicago or Los Angeles, though, which is where the first HQ I bought and first family I RH'd for were located (respectively).

As far as *currently* having an account, and deciding where to spend my time... I'm like a Visa card.  Everywhere you wanna be.

Report Post Tip

When I first played .org back in '02 I think I always started in Chi where my first business was.  When I joined here I started in Chi and my first character had her business and fiancee in Chi.

My first crew here however was in New Orleans so there is a little bit of my heart in both of those cities.

As for criming and drugs, I tend to stay in Ph, NY or LV for the higher payouts, especially if I need to do something boring like train gun.   Drugs are always the best in NO

Report Post Tip

I like vages for petty crime and new orleans for the drugs

Report Post Tip

I like to close my eyes and click on a random one.

Report Post Tip

Personally I like Las Vegas. First city I was authed in. Then it goes DET->NY &LA probably only in looks of targets to shoot tbfh.

Vegas is the best all around city though imho still.

Report Post Tip

That's how I choose what city I want to fly to or would say is best to do general business.

I look at leadership when picking families. I like trying something new but if I don't see what it takes in any of them I decide to go with families with good leadership that aren't new.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: The choice of a City
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL