Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 04:44:18
Page:  1 
goodbye ScipitaRourke Started by: puffing_clouds2 on Aug 16, '09 18:05

goodbye world i wasnt gunna make it long in this world i was only a teen when i died

i had a great family the tigers was the best family i ever had

i spend most my days playin mafia returns

its was fun while it lasted but i got sick and wont be livin long

i hope one day i can meet Riana in heaven i know she will be there

she is a good person n a great boss i love her alot

i just hope i do go to heaven not hell

i remember when i first join n i ask her to end my life

i make some awsome friends on the family

just wish i could stay on this world n lifed a great life with them

i love my family tigers

i will miss you all

your truely Puffing_clouds

keep ScipitaRourke a live forever

bye purring tigers

tears tears tears huggs huggs huggs love love love

Report Post Tip

I wouldn't be put off by anything you say about Scipita, but somehow I find it terribly creepy you want to meet *Rianne* (not Scipita) in heaven.

Report Post Tip

(hears the twilight zone music playing the background) reeee reeeee reeee xD just playin

Report Post Tip

Is completley stoned and ponders what he has said

Hmm, maybe he is truly dying in real life? As he states in the beginning sentences I quote:

"goodbye world i wasnt gunna make it long in this world i was only a teen when i died"

"i spend most my days playin mafia returns"

"its was fun while it lasted but i got sick and wont be livin long"

So maybe you should be considerate of what you are saying as if you look at the facts he stated in his speech, as it seems he is dying as a teenager from a sickness, and in his free time he plays this game. Just something to ponder...

Report Post Tip

Chong... Shush.

That first sentance you have copied and pasted says it all. The key word being 'was' and 'when i died'. That implies that he has already died. Maybe talking about the character before that one? I don't know.

Anyhow, You seem to know more about this guy than you would get from reading the dribble up there. Do you?

Report Post Tip

On the contrary Mr.Jono people use different words that they might not understand.

And to answer your question,never met him in my life. If you'd like Jono I have a nicely rolled spliff and I need someone to smoke and chat with..

Lights up his spliff inhaling, and then holding it out to Jono.

Report Post Tip

ill take a wiff and sorry jono but he might be right.

Report Post Tip

that was great

i think he did die before he wrote this and got another account

Report Post Tip

If only he'd stuck around to see Scipita rise to Godmother, or perhaps his leaving truly inspired her.

Report Post Tip

Don't know him in real life but a little from chatting with him in the game.  In the short time I have been here in this world he has had atleast three diffrenet names that I know of so I believe the speech is in reference to the game not real life.  But not for sure.

Report Post Tip

I should think the speech is referring to the game, because if he had already died then how could he have posted this? He must mean the game, it is the most logical answer.

Terry, xxx

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: goodbye ScipitaRourke
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL