Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 13:03:33
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Pickpocketing assholes Started by: Jesus_the_MEXICAN on Aug 18, '09 03:06

i agree...disrespect needs to be punished

Report Post Tip

Heh, I agree, it's not the best thing to get robbed even if your profile says "don't pickpoket".  But just for the reason "it's annoying (not for all)" it's not sufficient enough for this magnitude change.If someone really is a good enough thief let him be a good enough thief not to get caught, I think this way it's just way more realistic.

Report Post Tip

It's simply part of the game. Don't like it? Don't play, no ones forcing you as far as I'm aware of. There is no need to complain about this feature of the game, it has a good enough purpose and relevance to the game theme to be used. Get used to it, everyone has to too.

Report Post Tip

I agree with you R. There are a few replies in this thread that frustrate me but I choose to remain respectfull. There are worst things than pickpocketing we have to worry about.

Report Post Tip

Specially considering the fact that you can bank your money and you won't have a problem any more. My first character would get frustrated at first but it was mainly because I would forget to bank I would suck at pickpocketing so I would get mad. I solved the whole thing by banking early, getting better at PP'ing so I could get them back and I would rank up so no random little goomba could even be allowed to attempt to PP me.

Report Post Tip

Haha. That is very true Crazy. Your first charactor, made mine go broke. And as hard as I tried, I failed to EVER pp you back. :(

Report Post Tip

Interesting. Considering that you claim that you were broke, you always had a hefty little wad of cash on you for me to pick.

Report Post Tip

Pick Pocketing is fun, it's productive for the pick pocketer and if the pick pocketee can't handle another person's hands in their pockets, maybe a game about CRIME is not where they should be spending their time.

Report Post Tip

Actually Crazy, Persephone is right, i dont think i ever managed to get you back. And i know you got me far more than you got anyone else.

Report Post Tip

hmm being a reasonably new comer to the scene of organized crime, I was a little dubious about pick pocketing people, incase I found myself with a hole in the head, but hey its part of the game and this life we have chosen to live, is one of death and more death...so yea I take the risk and only hope I can dodge the bullets.

Report Post Tip

I think people shouldn't bitch about being pp.  It doesnt hurt you, bank your money and you dont lose anything.  And just so you know my stance on the issue.  I will not ask to pickpocket you, I will not return the money, but I will infact send you a message letting you know that I did so and wait for you to back up what your little profile message says.

LT

Report Post Tip

I think selling drugs is morally wrong and annoying.  From here on out no more selling drugs.  While we are at it, everyone get a job and stop your petties and felonies.  No more shooting people.  Everyone meet me in the field of daisies where we can frolick and hold hands after we finish watching our soap operas.

Report Post Tip

KingBenny laughs at LessThan's most recent response

LessThan, there is an easy enough solution to your dilemna about your dissaproval of shootings. Just put "Non-wack friendly! Do not shoot me or else!" on your suit. That way if a war breaks out, people will say to themselves "Whoa! This guy means business!" and respect your wishes.

Report Post Tip

I hafto admit I also had the No PP tag in the beginning. Out of pure fear I guess.
But when I took the time to read how PPing actually work I added PP.Friendly right away =)

At first I was afraid of getting robbed of all my money.
But when I noticed that was only max $5000 they could steal, and after that I was immune for 4 hours.
Well. I felt pretty silly.              (Yes I know you loose your immunity if you PP back)

That's max $30000 a day. Ok. I guess that's quite a bit of cash when your a gangster. But for most of us that not really much to cry about.
Especially when you consider the fact that you'd hafto be PPed exactly every 4 hours. AND you hafto be online at those times also.

In reality we're only looking at max $30000 a week. if even that much.

(Feeling silly yet? Ok then. Now, exchange the "Do NOT PP" sign with either a "PP Friendly"  or a "PP away. no need to ask")

If we all where PP friendly, then we wouldn't hafto search around for a target. We could just try everybody on the online list til we find one that's in the same city. Wouldn't that be nice? =)

Report Post Tip

Yeah guys, I have to be honest here.  Unless the Godfather or city rules says something about not pickpocketing I'm going to do it.  Get over it.

Report Post Tip

Has Ha watch as soon AS I POST THIS SOMEONE WILL TRY TP PP.ME...lOL

****So they made the wall of shame c'mon Ill add ya if you stick your hands in my pocket :)*****

*who tries to pickpocket Noob like me>*

#####Will they never learn#########

Come on let me make you Mr Famous

***Shakes Finger shame shame on you***

Aug 24, '09 14:57 kiko1012 tried to PICKPOCKET you, but walked away with nothing

Aug 21, '09 13:58 Whacker tried to PICKPOCKET you, but walked away with nothing

Aug 20, '09 22:13 Demon1717 tried to PICKPOCKET you.

Aug 26, '09 12:05 bebemik tried to PICKPOCKET you, but walked away with nothing

Report Post Tip

I have to agree with Titus to some extent here. Unless the GF of that particular city states, specific PickPocketing rules then I don't see the problem. However, if the mobster in that city states in his/her profile that they do not wish to PP, out of respect you just don't do it. It also works the other way, those who state they are PP friendly you ask for consent first.

Report Post Tip

This was vaguely lolsome :P Pickpocketing is most likely a nuisance. I've yet to see.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Pickpocketing assholes
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL